Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.

BY GILLETTE

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Yefri G.
2521B Edge O Lake Dr Nashville, TN 37217 Estados Unidos
Este producto es super bueno té rasura muy bien tiene mucho filo esta muy buenos se los recomiendo
Briana M.
Martinsville
This is one of the best razors I've ever used, I usually get women's razors but ever since I have used this I get such a closer shave.
Taylor W.
Philadelphia , Pa
He loves it! It inexpensive, and works great for him. It is so easy . It definitely meet my expectations
Kenzathome K.
My husband has used this numerous times and I enjoy using it as well. It does a great job
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Love this brand of razors. Always quality and last forever. Great deal for the price!
Lindsay J.
This brand is a household favorite! This helps keep skin smooth and not cut where others fail.
JL S.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this razor as it gives a clean shave and lasts long and I can easily replace it.
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
Best razor ever. it's nice and sleek and leaves his skin soft. I use it too and I prefer it over a women's brand.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Really awesome my dad and boyfriend have one and they love it really gets all the unwanted hair out
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I purchased Gillette Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor for myself and got great results. I wouldn't recommend using it on your more delicious areas.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Brittany J.