Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.

BY GILLETTE

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Jannine T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
As great as mens shavers work for eliminating hair, I would not recommend using mens shavers if you're female. From experience, I get razor burns more often and I notice that my hair seems to grow back thicker and quicker
Dan R.
Bethel, CT
Purchased at: Target
Way over priced for what you get. You get a couple of good shaves before you have to replace the cartridge, you get the same quality from cheaper disposable razors. Going to try going back to a safety razor with real blades
Jess W.
There razors are over priced . not worth it. You could buy 2 buck razors and still get a good clean close shave
Tara D.
Paterson, NJ
It's a great razor for myself but when my fiance uses it he always bumps up on his beard. Overall a great razor just a little pricey when it comes to refills.
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
These power razors are the best!! May sound weird for me to say this (because im a girl) but i love these lol they actually leave my skin feeling nice and soft! This is what i like to be honest. I would highly recommend these razors to anyone who is looking for good razors ! :)
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My boyfriend used to use this one and he always would break out after using it. He switched to Harry's and likes that a lot better.
Dani J.
I like this razor a lot. It always seems to me that mens' razors always do they best job in comparison to women's razors. They are also cheaper than womens' razors. I like this one a lot as it feels sturdy and shaves close to the skin, and comes with replacements.
bob d.
new jersey
Works really well and can stand up to shaving for months without needling a replacement. The replacement blades are really expensive though.
Xuan C.
My fiancé uses any Gillette brand razors and loves them. This one Jennifer because you can grip it well without it slipping or dropping easily. A bit pricey but does the job well.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Both the hubs and I have used this razor and loved it, although it is a bit pricey. I have always used men's razors as they give a better, closer shave than women's do. The only downside to these is that you only get 2-3 shaves worth each one.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Brittany J.