Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.

BY GILLETTE

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Jessie B.
Chickasha, OK
This is my husband's go to everyday razor for shaving his face and head. No razor burn and clean close shave.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Really good product keeps his face nice and soft after a shave. Seems to last a few shaves at a time. He loves his gillette.
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Gillette fushion proglide Silvertouch power razor with cartridge is a great gift for anyman. Perfect for a beginner.
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Love this brand of razors. Always quality and last forever. Great deal for the price!
Bernadette T.
I honestly love male razors more than female razors. I find that they shave a little better n closer. And the fact that it's made to move with the curves.
Kolton B.
Nocona, TX
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with Cartridge is one of the greatest razors out there.
JL S.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this razor as it gives a clean shave and lasts long and I can easily replace it.
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
Best razor ever. it's nice and sleek and leaves his skin soft. I use it too and I prefer it over a women's brand.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Really awesome my dad and boyfriend have one and they love it really gets all the unwanted hair out
Jessica D.
I purchase this razor for myself. even though it's the same brand and amount of blades as the one I use to use I find this one works so much better. I have very sensitive skin and find I do t have any issues when I use this razor
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Brittany J.