Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Freddricka L.
This razor is so amazing. It can be difficult finding a great razor but this one is really great! The blades get hair with one try.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My boyfriend used to use this one and he always would break out after using it. He switched to Harry's and likes that a lot better.
Amy W.
Great brand of razors. My husband only uses these and I have tried them out for myself. Much better shave than any women's brand.
Alex K.
The only razor I use now and the only brand I trust. The razors are a bit pricey, but they last and stay dull for a long time.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Really good product keeps his face nice and soft after a shave. Seems to last a few shaves at a time. He loves his gillette.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
These are wonderful. Such a close shave and long lasting. The price compares well to other razors but they work way better.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
I myself love this product. I love the way it shaves. the close shave. it's easy to handle. I would recommend this product
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
One of the best razors I have used. I am very partial to buying razors for men to use to shave and this one is fantastic!
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Great shave and also gets close, I also buy these for myself as well . They can be bought at Walmart and target as well .
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
My boyfriend absolutely loves these razors. He's in the services and it gives him a really close and super smooth shave.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Paula E.
Forman, ND
My husband uses this razor and I steal it all the time! To tell the truth I almost prefer a mans razor over a woman's because it seems to get closer
Jindara S.
How many blades does this have
Lauran G.