Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.

BY GILLETTE #59 in Men's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Kendall K.
My boyfriend will only use Gillette razors. He says that none of the others stand up to them. It shaves good and gets the nooks and crannies.
Lauran G.
Ocean city , NJ
Great razor for a great time price. My husband uses this to shave everyday for the military and it doesn't hurt his face from constant use
Chinasa O.
Cambridge
I always love buying my dad razors because he goes through them so quickly! I find gillete to be the best out of all the drugstore brands.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Man I love this one. I used to use it but then went to cheaper ones. I miss it I think I'd go back. Nice smooth shaves and easy to hold.
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
It seems like a great razor overall. The price point is good. Usually buy it at Walmart. My son says it is only good for maybe 3 shaves..
Saul L.
Mcallen, TX
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
I love this razor. I have come to find that men's razors work so much better than women's. I use this and I've never been disappointed!
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
My boyfriend bought this razor just to try it out and he absolutely loves it! It gets a nice smooth clean cut and lasts quite a while.
Briana M.
Martinsville
This is one of the best razors I've ever used, I usually get women's razors but ever since I have used this I get such a closer shave.
Freddricka L.
This razor is so amazing. It can be difficult finding a great razor but this one is really great! The blades get hair with one try.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Paula E.
Forman, ND
My husband uses this razor and I steal it all the time! To tell the truth I almost prefer a mans razor over a woman's because it seems to get closer
Jindara S.
How many blades does this have
Lauran G.