Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.

BY GILLETTE #59 in Men's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
kendra i.
Bremen, KY
My husband really likes this razor, he says it get a close shave and it does leave his face baby soft. And a plus for me they are good to shave legs lol
Larissa R.
I love this razor, it gives you a close shave and the blades last a long time. I think the power feature is amazing and I can really feel the difference
Michelle V.
Concord, NC
My husband loves this shaved and it lasts him a long while too. He loves how easy it glides on his face. Especially since he grows facial hair so fast.
Argelys C.
east hampton, NY
Love this razor is easy to use and the blades glides through the skin especially with the power battery it removes the hair and you don't even feel it
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I will never got back to using women's razors again because this razor does the job and does it well. I would buy this again if it wasn't discontinued.
Alan A.
Silver Spring, MD
The cool thing about this razor is that it vibrates. I'm not sure if that actually does anything but either way I get an incredibly smooth shave.
Bettie W.
It is very easy to hold and not slip out of your hands and it's durable that last a long time. They are a little expensive but there are refills
Ronnie B.
Wilmington, NC
My husband uses this razor and loves it. Works great and his face is always super smooth. The refills are costly, but other than that it's great.
Bianca D.
This is a serious razor! Great grip and handling - and you don't have to double back because this razor really gets it all done in one swipe.
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
These are the only razors me and my hubby use ! Deffinetly a close shave and lasts along time !!!!! Would recommend this brand of razors !!!!
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Paula E.
Forman, ND
My husband uses this razor and I steal it all the time! To tell the truth I almost prefer a mans razor over a woman's because it seems to get closer
Jindara S.
How many blades does this have
Lauran G.