Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.

BY GILLETTE #59 in Men's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Brittany L.
I know my dad and brother use these Gillette razors ! My mom always buy the extra cartridges and puts them in my brothers stocking because they are sooo expensive!!!!
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
These actually work really good I think these have to be the best razors out there , my dad uses it and he says it makes his skin smooth and gives him a nice shave
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
My BF seems to really like this brand so I get them for present for him or just because. Compare to other brands he always goes back to these. Uses it every other day so it's kind cool to always have them on hand.
Tara D.
Paterson, NJ
It's a great razor for myself but when my fiance uses it he always bumps up on his beard. Overall a great razor just a little pricey when it comes to refills.
Ashley R.
Seaside, CA
It's not often that i will use mens razors. when i tried this razor for the first time it gave me the closet shave to legs more so than the other brands. in 💘
Krystal Z.
My husband has used this before and really seems to enjoy it. Gives a really close shave. I will repurchase it again for him in the future. Highly recommend!
Bernadette T.
I honestly love male razors more than female razors. I find that they shave a little better n closer. And the fact that it's made to move with the curves.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I purchased Gillette Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor for myself and got great results. I wouldn't recommend using it on your more delicious areas.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth. He says that he's never been nicked with it even after 3 months of use.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Paula E.
Forman, ND
My husband uses this razor and I steal it all the time! To tell the truth I almost prefer a mans razor over a woman's because it seems to get closer
Jindara S.
How many blades does this have
Lauran G.