Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.

BY GILLETTE

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Christina E.
My husband picked this up in a target beauty box gifted to Jim by me. It works so wonderfully and easily. He doesn't even need shave gel to shave and only covers it once. Great product!
Megan S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I actually use this men's razor for myself. Gillette fusion proglide is the only razor I buy. You can get at Walmart CVS Walgreens anywhere really. This product is much better to comparable products overall extremely satisfied.
Casey B.
Lower Burrell, PA
As stated in a couple other reviews. This is the only razor I will use. The Mach 3 Turbo is very similar, however I have not used any razor since buying the Fusion. In fact My son recently got one as a stocking stuffer for his first razor!
Lauren V.
I love this razor! I prefer men's razors because I find they give a better shave. I even keep a separate head at my house for my boyfriend because he loves this razor too.
Kristie  B.
Great razor. I usually will purchase men's razors opposed to women's. I find they're more focused on actually getting the job done and women's are more focused on what color do I want lol.
Danielle R.
My father and brother use this razor all the time. It is super sharp and doesn't leave any hair behind. i believe it is better than any women razer as i just purchased one for myself
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I'm a woman and I love this razor for my legs. I feel like men's razors are sharper and do a better job usually. I love the ease of use and how comfortable it is to hold. It also helps eliminate razor burn for me personally.
Kim C.
My fiancé loves this brand. He has to keep a close clean shave for his job, and this helps him achieve that. No razor burn to be seen, this is a reasonably priced product he will continue to buy again and again.
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Haha I'm a girl yes but these work amazing. only ones i buy actually. they don't dull out as fast. i can use them for about a month before replacing. and they stay sharp and work perfectly :) kinda spendy tho.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I thought this was a stupid gimmick but was happily mistaken! It really does make a difference. Make sure not to leave it in the show or moisture will find its way into the battery.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Brittany J.