Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.

BY GILLETTE

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Leah C.
The only razor system my husband will use. I'd buy him a new one when another brand had their latest and greatest and they sat in his drawer. I ended up giving them all to good will. He only uses the Gillete Fusion Pro Glide and I have to agree, I've snuck a chance to try it, it's awesome.
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Gillette always puts out great shavers even though they are very expensive. This one gives an amazingly close, smooth shave & easily contours the grooves of your face without leaving a 5 o'clock shadow a few hours later
Jannehla C.
My dad uses these razors and he always gets upset bc we end up taking them! So easy to use glide so smooth and I never get cuts. Prefer over girls razors any day. A bit pricey the first time you buy but re-fills are affordable after that.
Ashley T.
Marion , IN
One of the best razors around I think for men and women. I like the multi blades and it makes for a super smooth shave for everyone that picks this up! One of the best razors really! I think most will like!
Elizabeth C.
Great, sharp razor with a very durable blade. My bf prefers electric but I've used these in a pinch and loved it. I can't get past the price though. Blades cost as much as a whole now razor any more.
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
La favorita de mi esposo, ama a ésta rasuradora, para el es muy efectiva y no irrita su piel, es súper efectiva, no tiene que pasar tantas veces por un mismo sitio para que deje su piel sin vellos!
Elvia D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This may be a mens razor but I sure do love it for shaving my legs because it's a close shave and doesn't leave bumps after. I personally think men's razors work so much better than female razors
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
This razor is soooooo good. I bought one for my husband and he raved about it so much that I actually ended up buying myself one, falling in love with it, and switching out my own razors for this!
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
I have been using these razors since I started shaving 20+ years ago. They may be on the pricey side of razors but you know what they, "you get what you pay for". These razors last a LONG time and leave my face baby bottom smooth. If you are a hairy faced man like myself I HIGHLY recommend these razors.
Megan S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I actually use this men's razor for myself. Gillette fusion proglide is the only razor I buy. You can get at Walmart CVS Walgreens anywhere really. This product is much better to comparable products overall extremely satisfied.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Brittany J.