Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.

BY GILLETTE

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Vanna L.
My fiancé loves his Gillette Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor! This gives him an incredibly close shave with no nicks, cuts, or irritation, and leaves his face smooth and stubble free for days! He has to hide them, because I'll steal his any chance I get! Highly recommended, especially for those with sensitive skin.
Melissa Q.
St. Louis
My fiance and I both love these razors. They are great for him because they cut close and smooth and for me they last forever with far less strokes than you typical woman's razor. In turn, you have leas irratation in your sensitive areas especially!
Mariah R.
I love this razor. I prefer men's razors because they give a better shave and usually cost less. But you can join something like the dollar shave club and get razors like these. I like 5 blade razors the most. The closest shave without nicks and cuts love. Love love!!
C G.
Glendale, AZ
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is the only razor my son will use. Pricing is comparable with any good razor. Best purchased at Costco or Sam's Club in bulk. I've purchased the same razor and cartridge refills for my nephews as stocking stuffers.
Heather B.
Elkhorn City, KY
Although this is a mans razor, I've used it myself and it's amazing. Smoothing on the legs and doesn't cause knicks. It's usually my go to when I save my legs. I would recommend it. For the man in your life or for yourself.
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
These power razors are the best!! May sound weird for me to say this (because im a girl) but i love these lol they actually leave my skin feeling nice and soft! This is what i like to be honest. I would highly recommend these razors to anyone who is looking for good razors ! :)
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
This razor works amazing! No wonder my boyfriend loves it. I love using it for myself. My man actually gets upset because I tend to steal his. This is definitely better than women's razors. Made my legs so smooth!
Lindsey H.
This fives a really close shave, my husbands face is always so nice and smooth. He doesn't nick himself really anymore either. It cost bout $12 but we got ours at cvs so it cost a bit more than most. He really loves it
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Anything Gillette, sign me up cause I'm truly their biggest fans. Their razors are a little pricey but last and are made extremely well. I would rather pay the extra money and get a great product then have a razor that cuts me and hurts when I shave
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My boyfriend uses these all the time. I try to stock up when they are on sale as they are on the expensive side but you do pay for great quality. They make his shaving process a little easier he says and doesn't leave his face all cut open.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Brittany J.