Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.

BY GILLETTE

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Aylin F.
Greeley, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
One of my husbands favorite razors. Works great, exactly what it advertises. You won't be disappointed with the work it does, it lasts a long time if you take good care of it and super affordable.
Dan R.
Bethel, CT
Purchased at: Target
Way over priced for what you get. You get a couple of good shaves before you have to replace the cartridge, you get the same quality from cheaper disposable razors. Going to try going back to a safety razor with real blades
Lisa M.
Not gonna lie... This is one of the greatest razors I have ever used. My legs are so much more attractive using men's Gillette razors than other women's razors I've used in the past. It tames my hair follicles and makes them fear rising to the surface of my skin. Of course, I can't fight genetics or the biological effects of being a mammal, but this razor gives me confidence that I am more than just a human. I am a beautiful woman. Hear me roar!
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
My fiance turned me onto this razor. It is for men, but I use it and it is the best razor on the market, especially since they added the proglide technology. The razor moves with the contours of your skin so as to reduce the chance of nics or cuts. It has the closest shave I have ever experienced and it has the most longevity and uses you could ask for out of a razor before needing replacement. I will never go back to a woman's razor.
Selena A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My boyfriend and I both use this product and brand. We absolutely love it. It leaves your face super smooth and you can get really close and get everything you need to with it. It is a little more expensive than others and the refills are kind of spendy, but you definitely get your moneys worth with this one. Very great quality.
anakaren m.
Pasadena, TX
I love these razors I would always take them from my dads stash and keep them for my own because in all honesty I feel like they get a close shave and it's amazing. I also don't think they are that expensive and usually places like cvs and Walgreens have coupons for them
Aisosa O.
Destrehan, LA
I love this razor so much! I prefer to use men's razors because I get that close shave. It isn't too harsh on my private area and my legs are always super smooth. Anything that is safe for a face I trust down there. I am so satisfied with the results that I got.
Alexandra S.
I love men's razors. I haven't used a women's razor on a couple years now and Gillette ProGlide razors are amazing. There are no scented strips so I don't break out. They give you a smooth body finish. No hairs. No irritation. No razor bums at all love this razor
Rosmary M.
La marca Gillette ofrece las maquinas de afeitar más precisas del mercado de acuerdo a mi criterio y experiencia. He usado tanto la presentación para dama y caballero y me gusta el acabado que deja, el resultado es implecable no deja rastros ni maltratos en la piel.
Suzanne F.
I used this razor of my boyfriend's the other day when mine were all dull. I have to say- men's razors are WAY better than womens! Why is this? This razor worked amazing! My legs were super smooth. Shhhh...don't tell him I used it to shave my legs ;)
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Brittany J.