Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Yefri G.
2521B Edge O Lake Dr Nashville, TN 37217 Estados Unidos
Este producto es super bueno té rasura muy bien tiene mucho filo esta muy buenos se los recomiendo
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Really awesome my dad and boyfriend have one and they love it really gets all the unwanted hair out
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
My boyfriend's #favorite #razors and he doesn't buy any other brand right now since these came out
Laiken M.
Even being a men's razor I love using this one. Rarely have razor burn when using. Worth the price
Katana S.
I have to admit I buy this to uses in myself. I like the conventions that it comes with the holder
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My husbands face feels so smooth after shaving with this particular saver. I would recommend this.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Gillette fusion proglide has a close shave. Fiancé loves this razor as long as I don't use it. Lol
Annie M.
Albany, KY
My husband loves Gillette proglide razors. They give him a very smooth shave and last a long time
Stephanie O.
I steal this from my family from time to time and it's a nice smooth shave! I love men's razors!
Maica W.
GA
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razors are great for men. I buy them as Christmas gifts for my uncle's.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Paula E.
Forman, ND
My husband uses this razor and I steal it all the time! To tell the truth I almost prefer a mans razor over a woman's because it seems to get closer
Jindara S.
Hanover Park, IL
How many blades does this have
Lauran G.