Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Sean W.
Eastvale, CA
Gets a very close shave, which I love! But get really bad razor burn afterwards without other products.
Brena P.
Wenatchee, WA
I love using these razors over girl razors. They work so much better! I would recommend this to anyone.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Gillette products are usually amazing. They get a really close shave for leave the skin super smooth.
shanti j.
A great razor provides a close shave. I even use it as well as my husband. Doesn't cause irritation.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This is a great razor. The razor itself is affordable but the refill cartridges are super expensive.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My husbands face feels so smooth after shaving with this particular saver. I would recommend this.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Really awesome my dad and boyfriend have one and they love it really gets all the unwanted hair out
Katana S.
I have to admit I buy this to uses in myself. I like the conventions that it comes with the holder
Laiken M.
Even being a men's razor I love using this one. Rarely have razor burn when using. Worth the price
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Gillette fusion proglide has a close shave. Fiancé loves this razor as long as I don't use it. Lol
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Paula E.
Forman, ND
My husband uses this razor and I steal it all the time! To tell the truth I almost prefer a mans razor over a woman's because it seems to get closer
Jindara S.
Hanover Park, IL
How many blades does this have
Lauran G.