Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
My husband and son both look forward to Christmas because I get one every year in their Christmas stockings
James P.
Brownsville, TX
I shave my head daily and have found that this razor never irritates me. its a great razor at a good price.
chastity p.
Hannibal , MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Not only does my husband use this product and love it, so do I! Great product and we will continue to ise .
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
My boyfriend and dad uses this, one of their most favorite shavers and they will recommend it to anyone.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This razor works so well, i actually stole it from my fiancé! 😂 no razor burn, and it glides so smoothly!
Taylor W.
Philadelphia , Pa
He loves it! It inexpensive, and works great for him. It is so easy . It definitely meet my expectations
Kolton B.
Nocona, TX
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with Cartridge is one of the greatest razors out there.
Brena P.
Wenatchee, WA
I love using these razors over girl razors. They work so much better! I would recommend this to anyone.
Janelle H.
Huntingburg , IN
Its not only good for men! Shaves my legs silky smooth! I love it! I wouldn't go back to just any razor
Sean W.
Eastvale, CA
Gets a very close shave, which I love! But get really bad razor burn afterwards without other products.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Paula E.
Forman, ND
My husband uses this razor and I steal it all the time! To tell the truth I almost prefer a mans razor over a woman's because it seems to get closer
Jindara S.
How many blades does this have
Lauran G.