Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
This razor is the best! You get a very close shave without irritation. The razor doesn't get dull easily either.
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
Best razor ever. it's nice and sleek and leaves his skin soft. I use it too and I prefer it over a women's brand.
Jess W.
There razors are over priced . not worth it. You could buy 2 buck razors and still get a good clean close shave
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like the different kinds of razors they make and I always want to buy the new ones when they come out.
Kirstin H.
Another awesome Gillette razor. These babies last a long time. All you have to do is buy the cartridge refills.
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
All of their razors are great and I prefer them over any others. It is good that this comes with a cartridge
Elmy F.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this all the time works great makes your skin feel nice and smooth , you can find it almost anywhere 👍
Jessie B.
Chickasha, OK
This is my husband's go to everyday razor for shaving his face and head. No razor burn and clean close shave.
Ryan W.
This is the best razor on the market! Leaves my face so smooth every single time! No razor bumps whatsoever!
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
La recomiendo la compre unas varias veces y a mi me funciono aunque sea para hombre no puedo usar cualquiera
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Paula E.
Forman, ND
My husband uses this razor and I steal it all the time! To tell the truth I almost prefer a mans razor over a woman's because it seems to get closer
Jindara S.
How many blades does this have
Lauran G.