Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.

BY GILLETTE #59 in Men's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My husband uses these razors and loves them. They vibrate for a closer shave. I must admit, sometimes I take his razor.
Christy O.
My husband loves this razor. It gives him a close shave. He shaves his entire head it gives him a smooth clean shave. .
Jasmine B.
Raleigh , NC
These razors are worth you're buck. They offer a very clean shave and are durable . This is my husbands go to brand.
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Gillette fushion proglide Silvertouch power razor with cartridge is a great gift for anyman. Perfect for a beginner.
Verenice O.
Hawthorne
I cant tell you guys how much i like using men razors instead of women i feel like they do a better job and faster
Ashley G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I love this razor I prefer to use memories are supposed to women's razors that's razor gives me a much closer shave
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
My husband uses this razor and he loves. Gets a clean smooth shave. Extra blades are expensive, but all brands are.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
My husband and I both use this. I prefer a Gillette Fusion men's razor over a Gillette Venus. The shave is better.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
I know this is for men's but sometimes I get these for myself. It gets a closer better shave than the women razors.
james f.
Love it it does all the work for you great success with it and I would recommend it to everyone to use it too
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Paula E.
Forman, ND
My husband uses this razor and I steal it all the time! To tell the truth I almost prefer a mans razor over a woman's because it seems to get closer
Jindara S.
How many blades does this have
Lauran G.