Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.

BY GILLETTE

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Dani J.
I like this razor a lot. It always seems to me that mens' razors always do they best job in comparison to women's razors. They are also cheaper than womens' razors. I like this one a lot as it feels sturdy and shaves close to the skin, and comes with replacements.
Oxzonna L.
Lancaster, PA
This is my favorite razor bc it shaved smoothly with no cuts. It glides smoothly and vibrates. The blades stay sharp for a while and it’s fairly inexpensive. It’s good for thick hair, I don’t have thick hairs to shave but it works so good for me. My grandpa uses it for his face.
Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband of 21 years is a dedicated family man who works extremely hard for our family. He owns his own logging business, therefore long days, long nights, and the stress of everyday issues takes time away from the everyday pampering. Needless to say when he finally gets home, showers, and shaves. The rugged, outdoors, timber cutting man of a day turns into my sleek, shaved, well groomed husband of a night! The only product he trusts to get the job done is the Gillette Fusion Pro Glide Razor! He works with equipment that is pushed to their limits daily so why should expect anything different at night?
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
On the rare occasion that my husband does decide to shave (he loves his beard) this is definitely his go to brand of razor, he gets a nice clean shave with minimal irritation, definitely a recommended product for someone who shaves on a daily basis.
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is a great razor for men AND women! Since these razors are made for a man's face they are great for sensitive skin. When I shave my legs with this razor I get such a smooth, close shave that I could never have with a woman's razor!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Best razor ever! Closest shave and never clogs. I always use men's razors and this one is by far my favorite. The blades last forever and I really enjoy the single blade on the very top for edges or shaping. I recommend this to anyone who has hair and shaves!!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Both the hubs and I have used this razor and loved it, although it is a bit pricey. I have always used men's razors as they give a better, closer shave than women's do. The only downside to these is that you only get 2-3 shaves worth each one.
Brittney R.
This is my FAVORITE razor for both me and my boyfriend, we both absolutely adore it! It gets the job done - clean, close shave, no razor bumps or cuts, and the razor blade itself is extremely long lasting! I have no complaints about this shaver - it is also very affordable for the results!
Xuan C.
My fiancé uses any Gillette brand razors and loves them. This one Jennifer because you can grip it well without it slipping or dropping easily. A bit pricey but does the job well.
liliana P.
Bought a razor from rite aid to have my legs , it was a little pricey but it did give me a close shave, it had a firm grip and didn't slip out of my hand. It is easy to use and if I have a coupon with me I would buy it again.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Brittany J.