Personal CareHair RemovalMen's RazorsGillette
Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology

Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Is this razor discontinued? I haven’t been able to find it anywhere
Looking at getting my man a new razor, is this a good razor to get?
Has anyone of you ladies ever tried the Gillette shaver. I sure would love to hear about it and how it works on us ladies? Thank you! @Influenster #Productcrush #Contest
Start your review of Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth.in reviews
I will never go back to a woman's razor. in reviews
Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time.in reviews
My husband loves this razor.in reviews
Randi D.
Cleburne, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Randi D.
I have found a hidden gem. This is a men’s razor but i think it works better than any women’s razor. I have used quite a few different brands and I love this one this best. It has a good weight to it and the area above the razor head has a little indention where I put my finger for more control and it’s BOMB!!!
juliano E.
Irvine, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Simple the best. I need to shave daily and it does not irritate my skin and really shave the beard very well. Despite the cost is higher than the other similar options from other competitors, I have no doubts which one I take
Dina H.
South Boston, MA
Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Dina H.
This is my favorite razor!!! The heads are detachable so when the blade starts to become dull you can just change it out. I get such a close shave it’s amazing. You only need to buy the handle once and just buy the heads when you need new ones so less trash!
Paul W.
Jacksonville, TX
I used this product for a long time and I think it’s more than a exceptional! Smooth shave with no resistance or scars with instant lubrication to the face.
Yefri A.
Nashville, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
Este producto es super bueno té rasura muy bien tiene mucho filo esta muy buenos se los recomiendo
Korinna M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this razor!!! It moves so slick there are no nerves for quick shaves. I'm even confident I could dry shave if I had to. It protects the skin completely from cuts and razor bumps or ingrown hairs. It came with a cute little sturdy holder too. I bought it because of the interchangeable blade option.
Hugo L.
Ozone Park, NY
Es mi favorita ya que a mi me crese mucho y tengo que a diario rasurarme y me deja la pirlo como bebe y no me irrata la piel y recomiendo mucho que es muy bueno y economico.
Tia R.
Asheville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
The only razor I buy. This shaves way better than any "female" razor I've used. I even tried one again recently to see if they may have gotten better over the years, and it didn't come close to this one. This is one of the ways I ensure the smoothest legs! I pair it with shave gel instead of cream, and it works like a charm!
Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband of 21 years is a dedicated family man who works extremely hard for our family. He owns his own logging business, therefore long days, long nights, and the stress of everyday issues takes time away from the everyday pampering. Needless to say when he finally gets home, showers, and shaves. The rugged, outdoors, timber cutting man of a day turns into my sleek, shaved, well groomed husband of a night! The only product he trusts to get the job done is the Gillette Fusion Pro Glide Razor! He works with equipment that is pushed to their limits daily so why should expect anything different at night?
Briana M.
Martinsville
This is one of the best razors I've ever used, I usually get women's razors but ever since I have used this I get such a closer shave.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...