Personal CareHair RemovalMen's RazorsGillette
Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology

Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Is this razor discontinued? I haven’t been able to find it anywhere
Looking at getting my man a new razor, is this a good razor to get?
Has anyone of you ladies ever tried the Gillette shaver. I sure would love to hear about it and how it works on us ladies? Thank you! @Influenster #Productcrush #Contest
Start your review of Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth.in reviews
I will never go back to a woman's razor. in reviews
Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time.in reviews
My husband loves this razor.in reviews
New Hope, PA
Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Dina H.
This is my favorite razor!!! The heads are detachable so when the blade starts to become dull you can just change it out. I get such a close shave it’s amazing. You only need to buy the handle once and just buy the heads when you need new ones so less trash!
Jacksonville, TX
I used this product for a long time and I think it’s more than a exceptional! Smooth shave with no resistance or scars with instant lubrication to the face.
Nashville, TN
Este producto es super bueno té rasura muy bien tiene mucho filo esta muy buenos se los recomiendo
Asheville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
The only razor I buy. This shaves way better than any "female" razor I've used. I even tried one again recently to see if they may have gotten better over the years, and it didn't come close to this one. This is one of the ways I ensure the smoothest legs! I pair it with shave gel instead of cream, and it works like a charm!
Martinsville
This is one of the best razors I've ever used, I usually get women's razors but ever since I have used this I get such a closer shave.
Philadelphia , Pa
He loves it! It inexpensive, and works great for him. It is so easy . It definitely meet my expectations
Santa Monica, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My boyfriend loves his razors. He like to shave his head bald at least twice a week.
Middleburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I know I know a woman reviewing a mans razor but this thing is amazing. I stole my husbands one day and now I buy the blades for both of us. It is a smoother shave than any woman’s razor I have ever used. Also I’ve never gotten razor burn when using it.
Denver, CO
The razors are a bit on the pricier side but they honestly have an amazing and smooth shave that they are totally worth the price. Aside from the great, smooth shave that they give, the razors also last a long time and seem to be cheaper than buying other disposable razors!
Ozone Park, NY
Es mi favorita ya que a mi me crese mucho y tengo que a diario rasurarme y me deja la pirlo como bebe y no me irrata la piel y recomiendo mucho que es muy bueno y economico.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...