Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.

BY GILLETTE #46 in Men's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon
  • "My boyfriend loves this he got one for testing purposes and loved it since. " in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
Selena A.
My boyfriend and I both use this product and brand. We absolutely love it. It leaves your face super smooth and you can get really close and get everything you need to with it. It is a little more expensive than others and the refills are kind of spendy, but you definitely get your moneys worth with this one. Very great quality.
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
I have been using these razors since I started shaving 20+ years ago. They may be on the pricey side of razors but you know what they, "you get what you pay for". These razors last a LONG time and leave my face baby bottom smooth. If you are a hairy faced man like myself I HIGHLY recommend these razors.
Rosmary M.
La marca Gillette ofrece las maquinas de afeitar más precisas del mercado de acuerdo a mi criterio y experiencia. He usado tanto la presentación para dama y caballero y me gusta el acabado que deja, el resultado es implecable no deja rastros ni maltratos en la piel.
Alexandra S.
Hagerstown, MD
I love men's razors. I haven't used a women's razor on a couple years now and Gillette ProGlide razors are amazing. There are no scented strips so I don't break out. They give you a smooth body finish. No hairs. No irritation. No razor bums at all love this razor
Suzanne E.
I used this razor of my boyfriend's the other day when mine were all dull. I have to say- men's razors are WAY better than womens! Why is this? This razor worked amazing! My legs were super smooth. Shhhh...don't tell him I used it to shave my legs ;)
Jordan C.
Sellersburg In
My boyfriend uses these all the time. I try to stock up when they are on sale as they are on the expensive side but you do pay for great quality. They make his shaving process a little easier he says and doesn't leave his face all cut open.
Jannehla C.
My dad uses these razors and he always gets upset bc we end up taking them! So easy to use glide so smooth and I never get cuts. Prefer over girls razors any day. A bit pricey the first time you buy but re-fills are affordable after that.
Erica S.
Gillette always puts out great shavers even though they are very expensive. This one gives an amazingly close, smooth shave & easily contours the grooves of your face without leaving a 5 o'clock shadow a few hours later
C G.
Peoria, AZ
This is the only razor my son will use. Pricing is comparable with any good razor. Best purchased at Costco or Sam's Club in bulk. I've purchased the same razor and cartridge refills for my nephews as stocking stuffers.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
5 stars for this razor. Usually for men but women can use this too!! As a woman I have found that slot of men's razors work so much better than a woman's! So we both use this and it lasts awhile great for the quality!
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Paula E.
Forman, ND
My husband uses this razor and I steal it all the time! To tell the truth I almost prefer a mans razor over a woman's because it seems to get closer
Jindara S.
How many blades does this have
Lauran G.