BY GILLETTE #14 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Introducing an innovation in smooth shaving: Gillette® Fusion ProGlide Sensitive Shave Gel + Skin Care 2-in-1 brings you a smooth shave from start to finish.

Combining shave gel with skin care, the 2-in-1 formula hydrates to soften hair, helps protect your skin during the shave, and improves razor glide for an incredible shave.

Even better, our redesigned pack has a clean-dispense actuator, a rust-free bottom, and a gel gauge—for no mess, no rust, and no guessing

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Menthol, Bht, Peg-23m, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Green 3, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

Ame S.
Chattanooga, TN
I smell like a middle school locker room after using this product. And it isn't that great of a product otherwise. It went on smooth but quickly clogged my razor. I did not get shaving bumps which was good but I also didn't experience the smoothest skin. I got the ocean breeze scent and at first its pleasant but then it becomes awful. I even had a guy friend try it. He said he hated that his face smelled like puberty all day. Not the worst product I suppose but I would NOT recommend it
Erica S.
My bf has used this and even though it is a bit more expensive than other brands, it works pretty well. To be honest, I used it too a few times when I ran out of mine. I felt like it had a cooling sensation to it but not intense. I loved the smooth gel though. It went on light & seamless but then thickened up to a foam. My razor glided so easily over it & i was left with super soft, really silky skin.
Keshav B.
seattle, wa
I have used Gillette gel shave for many years and satisfied with many of their products. however this gel is very "liquidy" in that the consistency feels "watery". After you have the gel in one hand you have to use your other hand to turn the gel into a foam before you apply it to your face. Now both of your hands are full of white foam and you have to rinse off your hands before touching the razor.
Rob A.
Asheboro, NC
Gillette® Fusion ProGlide 2-in-1 Shave Gel (Ocean Breeze) and the Gillette® Mach3® Signature Edition Razor Blade were positive. I got a very close shave and very little redness. My usual neck area redness wasn’t a factor. Really impressive. In fact, my wife checked the closeness and was pleasantly surprised.
Melissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
The only shaving cream my hubby will use .He loves the smell of it and likes that it was designed to provide a good foaming action so very little product is needed while he uses it .likes the fact that it doesn't cause his sensitive skin to break out and the cream doesn't leave a sticky feeling behind
Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
I know this product is intended for the fellas. But this is by far the best shaving cream ive used. It doesn't break out my legs with bumps and leaves it moisturized afterwards. If you have sensative skin and want a flawless and smooth leg afterwards then this product is for you.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
This is what my husband requests to go with his Gillette proglide razor. He uses it every morning and refuses to shave without it on. The price is great and it lasts for a while. The smell is amazing I'm a huge fan of it myself. Would definitely recommend it to others.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I've used this whilst shaving my legs, it works well, it's not the best I've used but I'm satisfied with it, it lathers well and it's sensitive enough to your skin. I picked this up at my local pharmacy, I would recommend giving it a try if you'd like as it does work.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
I don't know about you ladies, but when I shave my legs hurt. The women stuff just doesn't cut it for me. I use this and my legs feel amazing!! It's not only great for men but women as well!! I love it and my husband doesn't know this, but that's why he runs out :p
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love this shave gel and i love it even more when i can save money and buy the two pack. i usallly find this at a wholesale club and i love it because it makes your skin feel kind of cool once you're done shaving. i use it paired with this razor.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
What makes this product different from any other shaving gel?
Cristina T.
It is especially helpful for people with sensitive skin, and has saved me from many razor bumps when I used to use it.?
Nicole L.
Obetz, OH
Anyone steal this from their husbands?
Nicole P.
Anyone never use shaving gel at all?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What formula do you use for shaving?