BY GILLETTE #25 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Introducing an innovation in smooth shaving: Gillette® Fusion ProGlide Sensitive Shave Gel + Skin Care 2-in-1 brings you a smooth shave from start to finish.

Combining shave gel with skin care, the 2-in-1 formula hydrates to soften hair, helps protect your skin during the shave, and improves razor glide for an incredible shave.

Even better, our redesigned pack has a clean-dispense actuator, a rust-free bottom, and a gel gauge—for no mess, no rust, and no guessing

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Menthol, Bht, Peg-23m, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Green 3, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

Jordann L.
I have used this for a long time. It does what it's supposed to do. Not so bad of a price either. The only negative thing I could say is sometimes the gel just falls off of my leg before i even get to shave it but maybe that's just my fault. Otherwise I'd recommend this shaving cream to others.
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
My fiancé uses this and so one day I decided to try it out and wow! I love it! I wasn’t going to pay the pink tax to purchase the female version so I’ll stick with this product for now! The smell is very pleasant and it leaves my skin feeling very nice afterward. Definitely a re-purchase 😍
Jesusita L.
I like that it is a gel when it comes out and then lathers into a foam. I don't think it really pro idea any benefit, it's just neat. It gives you a nice shave without any razor burn. The only thing I don't like is that it leaves behind that typical shaving cream residue
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I love the Ocean Breeze version of Gillette Fusion Proglide Sensitive Shave Gel With Skin Care - Alpine Clean because it has a smooth application and my legs feel soft after use. The smell is pleasant without being overpowering but my dispenser broke and the gel seemed just a little watery for my taste. Would defintely use again for legs and armpits
Mary L.
Centreville, VA
Review for: Ocean Breeze more...
My boyfriend loves this shaving gel because it doesn't dry out his face! I love it because I can steal it and it makes my armpits and legs feel so smooth. Do not use this on special parts of your body though! I did not like it for that!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I used to love...prefer shaving gillette shaving cream. But the formula has changed and it seems to be high in perfume and very irritating. THIS can in particular attacked me! Literally. My husband barely tapped the button and it power shot off his hand, off the wall and into my eye. Way to much pressure behind the dispenser, may even promote wastefulness if you can't control the amount coming out.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I used to use the whole flour for sensitive skin for women bull crap that they try and charge you extra for and make it seem like this is all based upon sex and how you have to purchase your razors and you are creams. But when it comes down to it men's used to be made a bit better now they're beginning to be made exactly the same. But I switch to this because number one it's cheaper and number to it is better
Yareli S.
Madera , CA
Even as a girl I love this foam before u shave I feel like it gives me a more smooth looking complection . It's great for Both women and men I've been using my husbands and I love it so much it's great 💞
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
My husband gets this for himself, but I use it as well. I love how thick and creamy it goes on. You can really see where you need to shave and my skin is really smooth after.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
My hubby loves using this when he shaves. He has sensitive skin so this shaving cream really helps with that problem. He doesnt get a rash and it leaves his face smooth and smelling fresh. Awesome prices too! Cant beat it. Would recommend to others 100%.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
What makes this product different from any other shaving gel?
Cristina T.
It is especially helpful for people with sensitive skin, and has saved me from many razor bumps when I used to use it.?
Nicole L.
Obetz, OH
Anyone steal this from their husbands?
Nicole P.
Anyone never use shaving gel at all?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What formula do you use for shaving?