3 colors available

BY GILLETTE #16 in Shaving Creams & Gels

New! Soothing. The Fusion ProGlide Soothing Formula, with Menthol, cools skin and helps reduce the look and feel of shaving irritation Soothing Cools to Help Sooth the Feel or Irritation For Incredible Shaving Comfort, Try the Full Range of New Gillette Pro Products ;

• Anyone steal this from their husbands?14 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin?7 Answers
  • Does this prevent or help with razor burn or cuts?6 Answers
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Sensitive Shave Gel + Skin Care
  • "I have used some of his on my legs before works really well for a close shave with a razor with more blades and prevents bumps" in 1 review
  • "It is especially helpful for people with sensitive skin, and has saved me from many razor bumps when I used to use it." in 1 review
  • "My husband uses this he likes it a lot he likes that a small amount goes a long way and after he shaves his face is so soft & smooth.." in 1 review
  • "My husband uses this shaving gel." in 1 review
  • "It gives a smooth shave and makes the blades stay sharp, and although the product states less fragrance it still smells amazing." in 1 review
Ame S.
Ame S.
Chattanooga, TN
I smell like a middle school locker room after using this product. And it isn't that great of a product otherwise. It went on smooth but quickly clogged my razor. I did not get shaving bumps which was good but I also didn't experience the smoothest skin. I got the ocean breeze scent and at first its pleasant but then it becomes awful. I even had a guy friend try it. He said he hated that his face smelled like puberty all day. Not the worst product I suppose but I would NOT recommend it
Erica S.
Erica S.
Master Groomer Expert
My bf has used this and even though it is a bit more expensive than other brands, it works pretty well. To be honest, I used it too a few times when I ran out of mine. I felt like it had a cooling sensation to it but not intense. I loved the smooth gel though. It went on light & seamless but then thickened up to a foam. My razor glided so easily over it & i was left with super soft, really silky skin.
Keshav B.
Keshav B.
seattle, wa
I have used Gillette gel shave for many years and satisfied with many of their products. however this gel is very "liquidy" in that the consistency feels "watery". After you have the gel in one hand you have to use your other hand to turn the gel into a foam before you apply it to your face. Now both of your hands are full of white foam and you have to rinse off your hands before touching the razor.
Jonathan R.
Jonathan R.
Oakland, CA
Master Groomer Expert
I have sensitive skin and this shaving gel really helped soothe my skin while shaving and prevent from getting razor burns. I thought I just didn't know how to shave properly but little did I know that the shaving gel and razors that I use play a vital role. It leaves my skin soft afterwards and no razor burns!
Rob A.
Rob A.
Asheboro, NC
Gillette® Fusion ProGlide 2-in-1 Shave Gel (Ocean Breeze) and the Gillette® Mach3® Signature Edition Razor Blade were positive. I got a very close shave and very little redness. My usual neck area redness wasn’t a factor. Really impressive. In fact, my wife checked the closeness and was pleasantly surprised.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
The only shaving cream my hubby will use .He loves the smell of it and likes that it was designed to provide a good foaming action so very little product is needed while he uses it .likes the fact that it doesn't cause his sensitive skin to break out and the cream doesn't leave a sticky feeling behind
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
This is the brand my Fiance uses and I use it as well for shaving my legs. It's for sensitive skin, which is something we both suffer from. We purchased it at Walmart at a really great price. It will last for a while. I definitely recommend this shaving cream for anyone with sensitive skin!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
I know this product is intended for the fellas. But this is by far the best shaving cream ive used. It doesn't break out my legs with bumps and leaves it moisturized afterwards. If you have sensative skin and want a flawless and smooth leg afterwards then this product is for you.
Britt S.
Britt S.
Cleveland, OH
This is the shave gel my boyfriend recommends. Lathers up nicely for a smooth shave and smells great too. The only thing neither of us likes is that when sitting on a bathroom sink it starts to get rusty at the bottom and leaves a rust circle on the sink. #InfluensterMovember
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
This is what my husband requests to go with his Gillette proglide razor. He uses it every morning and refuses to shave without it on. The price is great and it lasts for a while. The smell is amazing I'm a huge fan of it myself. Would definitely recommend it to others.
Alec W.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
Master Groomer Expert
What makes this product different from any other shaving gel?
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
It is especially helpful for people with sensitive skin, and has saved me from many razor bumps when I used to use it.?
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Obetz, OH
Anyone steal this from their husbands?
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Anyone never use shaving gel at all?
José F.
José F.
How much time does it last? 2 months? Half a year?