BY GILLETTE

New Flexball&Trade; Gillette's #1 Razor On Sensitive Skin (In Manual &Amp; Power) Gillette&Reg; Fusion&Reg; Proglide&Reg; Power Manual Men's Razor With Flexball Handle Technology Flexball Handle Technology Responds To Contours For Promoting Gillette's Best Shave 5 Blades; Our Thinnest, Finest Blades* For Supporting Less Tug &Amp; Pull** Precision Trimmer On The Back For Supporting Accurate Edging All Fusion Razor Blades Fit All Fusion Handles Introducing Gillette Fusion Proglide With Flexball Handle Technology, The Men's Razor That Responds To Contours For Promoting Gillette's Best Shave.&Nbsp; And Our Best Blades Are Now 2X Preferred When Used With The Fusion Proglide With Flexball Handle Technology (Overall Preference Vs. Former Proglide, Among Proglide Users).&Nbsp; Reengineered Low Cutting Force Blades Feature Thinner, Finer Edges (First 4 Blades Vs. Fusion) With Advanced Low-Resistance Coating To Help Cut Effortlessly Through Hair With Supporting Less Tug And Pull Than Fusion. A Blade Stabilizer Maintains Optimal Blade Spacing For Promoting Comfort, While Allowing The Blades To Respond To The Contours Of A Man's Face.&Nbsp; Plus, The Streamlined Comfort Guard Channels Excess Shaving Cream To Produce Optimal Blade Contact, Stretching The Skin For Promoting A Close, Comfortable Shave.&Nbsp; And The Razor's Enhanced Lubrastrip (Vs. Mach3) Is Infused With Mineral Oil And Lubricating Polymers That Allow The Gillette Fusion Proglide To Move Smoothly Over Skin, Even On Repeat Strokes. Includes: 1 - Razor 1 - Cartridge Made In Mexico *First 4 Blades **Vs. Fusion see more...

• I have very sensitive skin and no matter how much shaving cream I u...1 Answers
  • How do you like the flexball compared to a regular Gillette razor? 1 Answers
Meka H.
Meka H.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite product hands down I gave like 4 or 5 of these all around my house smh I wear glasses but if I'm in the shower I can't use them so I was nicking myself all the time not with this the flex ball keeps you from hurting yourself my foot have completely slip has I was in mid shave so I'm thinking lord lets the blood but nothin I was so relieved
Viktoriya B.
Viktoriya B.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are amazing, I know they are for a men but I use it as well because they are much better then female razors. I just like how much longer it lasts and how much better quality it is. Moved should all just use me. Razors
Esther J.
Esther J.
Bought this for my boyfriend on clearance and it takes him double the amount of time to shave his face. The razor misses hairs and I had to reshave his face with another razor. On the plus side, no cuts..
Mahogany H.
Mahogany H.
Fort Pierce, FL
My husband Loves this it moves real smooth and work real good i would by this for my husband forever
Lacy L.
Lacy L.
Thorndale, TX
I tried this when I stole my husband's razor since I was out of blades on mine. Now I won't ever use a woman's razor again! It gets such a smooth close shave.
Henk M.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
This is the best razor a man can buy no arguing. It also seems cheap when you initially buy it buy the replacement cartridges are so expensive! But I pay it because I cannot find a razor that gets a closer shave!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake
My husband has went through so many different razors and after finding these his search for the perfect razor has stopped. My husband uses these on a daily and at first I though he was just over exaggerating on how amazing they were so I gave them a shot myself! They are so smooth on the skin and just glide over your skin while getting a close cut on your hairs! I've never had an issues with being nicked with these like I would with Womens razors. They are great for any hard places on your body since the flexball handle technology contours to your body! I'd recommend this to anyone!
Ontario
Shaved great. I only use Gillette products. I like the flexball it's very flexible and contours when I'm shaving.
Ontario
How do you like the flexball compared to a regular Gillette razor?
Tiffani Z.
Tiffani Z.
Krum, TX
I have very sensitive skin and no matter how much shaving cream I use I seem to still get irritated skin after shaving with my normal razor. I was wondering if anyone with sensitive skin notices a difference when using this razor? What's the pros and cons?