Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor and Cartridge with Face Scrub, Body Wash, and Cooling Lotion Samples

BY GILLETTE #21 in Grooming Tools

• How do u recieve free samples to try on this site 1 Answers
  • When and where are these available? I've seen just the razors bu...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good razor with cartridge and face scru...1 Answers
April A.
April A.
I loved the razor but not to fond of the face scrub, body wash, but the cooling samples were pretty good. The razor was very effective & easy to use! I would so recommend this to family & friends. The women in my family actually use this razor & love it!!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
My husband loves the proglide razor but the other things in the package he could live without. They are nice to have but they are not necessities for him.
sasha s.
sasha s.
This would be a great gift sets it comes with all the stuff and these products work very well
C H.
C H.
Richmond, VA
Looks like a great gift set. Many things for you to try. Maybe not all useful.
Simon V.
Simon V.
San Jose, CA
Unfortunately I have not seen this set but I would buy it in a second. I absolutely love Gillette Fusion and have nothing but the greatest experience with all their products I would definitely recommend this and any other Gillette product you can never go wrong with something that has test tried and true.
Jason H.
Jason H.
Seattle, WA
I decided to grow out my beard, so I don't use this razor nearly as much as I used to but it is the only one I will ever reach for. When I need to touch up areas and clean up around my eye brows this does exactly what I'm looking for in a razor.
Denise B.
Denise B.
West Fork, AR
Master Groomer Expert
Gillette fushion proglide razor and cartridge with face scrub, body lotion samples is a great buy.
darleen r.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
Haven't seen this set but would love to try it. my husband is a great fan of Gillette fusion products.he said he would recommend this product
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
This would be great to get.. This would be nice I would give to my husband he would love it..
LaToi J.
LaToi J.
Orrum , NC
I sure would love to get these products in the mail. great smell. amazing stuff
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Terang
When and where are these available? I've seen just the razors but not with samples
How do u recieve free samples to try on this site
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Rialto, CA
Does this really work
I have been looking for a good razor with cartridge and face scrub , body wash , and cooling lotion
My husband is a truck driver and needs to find something that will work for him to keep his face clear and also smelling fresh. Is there a way to get samples of this?