Gillette Fusion Proglide Irritation Defense Shave Gel uploaded by Aprell R.

BY GILLETTE #86 in Shaving Creams & Gels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Irritation Defense Shave Gel With Extra Moisturizers, 7 ounce: Extra moisturizers hydrate to soften your hair and make your shave more comfortable Formulated with a touch of aloe Cools to soothe throughout your entire shave Works three ways to fight shaving irritation

• Yes it does. My husbands skin it sensitive and he says he noticed a...1 Answers
  • Is this product actually helpful and prevent irritation from the sk...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Garleni Á.
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
I have a thick beard and sensitive skin so my shaving routine often results in a lot of irritation/rashiness. This stuff is a good gel that provides the right amount of lubrication and it also gives a strong cooling sensation which relieves the irritation greatly. Be cautious when using this to groom your undercarriage. The cooling effects are quite intense.
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Amazing! I love products that I can use for both my S.O. and myself. We both have pretty easily irritated skin and having this shave gel actually fight irritation is amazing! We both couldn't say enough good things about the Gillette Fusion Proglide Shave Gel....it really is worth it if your skin get easily irritated from shaving.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
The best shaving gel out there! The irritation control helps with razor burn and speed bumps majorly. Very affordable product! I use it every time I shave! Glides on super smooth, I am a woman and I use a men's shave cream but they work better for me, especially this one! I will def buy again!
Jessicca s.
Jessicca s.
Vienna, IL
Best thing about this product is that it's not only for men. My husband loves it because it keeps his face smooth and doesn't irritate it comma the rest of the girls in the house love it because we can save any part of our body and not getting irritated either.
Austin T.
Austin T.
Dwale, KY
I enjoy the value of most Gillette products. Good product, leaves a smooth finish. Like a lot of other product Gillette makes I like that I get my money's worth with this product! I would recommend to any of my buddy's that need a shave!!! I give it a 4 star!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
My boyfriend buys this kind and I love to steal it! Haha! Is smells so good and gives you such a good shave! He gets mad at me because it obviously takes more for me to shave my legs than his face but oh well! I love it and would recommend to everyone!!!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
i buy this for my boyfriend who has really sensitive skin on his face and it seems to make shaving easier and less painful for him, so id say it met expectations we had, it isnt a bad price which is really nice, and i would definitely recommend these
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Cincinnati, OH
My boyfriend would always by this shave gel and one time I decided to try it and then instantly became my favorite. I always seems to find good deals on this product at Walmart and you can normally find some coupons to cut down on price some more.
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Weslaco, TX
I've always had problems with shaving bumps but when I started using Gillette Fusion ProGlide I noticed a lot less bumps then before. I bought this product from WalMart and it is very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this product.
Merysbel M.
Merysbel M.
Valencia , Carabobo
Product ideal para evitar la irritación al momento de rasurase , ideales para pieles delicadas y sensibles , sobretodo en las áreas más difíciles . Recomendado como siempre aGillete la marca más reconocida del mercado a nivel mundial . Excelente
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Talladega
Is this product actually helpful and prevent irritation from the skin?
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , ON
Yes it does. My husbands skin it sensitive and he says he noticed a difference