Gillette Fusion Proglide Irritation Defense Shave Gel uploaded by Britt D.Gillette Fusion Proglide Irritation Defense Shave Gel uploaded by Aprell R.

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Irritation Defense Shave Gel With Extra Moisturizers, 7 ounce: Extra moisturizers hydrate to soften your hair and make your shave more comfortable Formulated with a touch of aloe Cools to soothe throughout your entire shave Works three ways to fight shaving irritation

• Yes it does. My husbands skin it sensitive and he says he noticed...1 Answers
  • Is this product actually helpful and prevent irritation from the ...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kassy M.
Raymondville, TX
I ran out of my personal shaving cream mid shave and figured why not use my husbands. Woah! Should have tried this sooner! I have not changed back to a woman's shave gel since! Aside from the slight manly scent it leaves behind, it's perfect for my sensitive skin, no drying, razor burn, or nicks! I just use a fruity scented body wash before stepping out and I'm good!
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
I have a thick beard and sensitive skin so my shaving routine often results in a lot of irritation/rashiness. This stuff is a good gel that provides the right amount of lubrication and it also gives a strong cooling sensation which relieves the irritation greatly. Be cautious when using this to groom your undercarriage. The cooling effects are quite intense.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Amazing! I love products that I can use for both my S.O. and myself. We both have pretty easily irritated skin and having this shave gel actually fight irritation is amazing! We both couldn't say enough good things about the Gillette Fusion Proglide Shave Gel....it really is worth it if your skin get easily irritated from shaving.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
My dad started out using this and one day I ran out of my own so I used his. It was amazing. It went on so smooth, it didn't irritate my sensitive skin, when I shaved and washed it off my legs didn't start to itch like they usually do, and it seemed to really hydrate my skin. I started getting it for myself for a while lol
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
The best shaving gel out there! The irritation control helps with razor burn and speed bumps majorly. Very affordable product! I use it every time I shave! Glides on super smooth, I am a woman and I use a men's shave cream but they work better for me, especially this one! I will def buy again!
Ronald T.
Taft, CA
This is a great product it makes my life easier to handle. It is very effective in the fact that it makes the razor glide over my skin smoothly ! I buy this product at my local supermarket! it not only meet my expectations but surpassed them! I was very satisfied with this saving cream!
Jennifer B.
Des Moines, IA
I am not too proud to admit I have used men's shave gel. It smells good and works great. Gilllette is no exception. I felt it worked great in preventing razor burn and left my legs incredibly smooth. I recommend this to any man or woman to get that close shave without the irritation.
Megan C.
Ashland, AL
Though I am female, I really like using this shaving gel because it is for sensitive skin and cuts down on irritation on my legs from razors. This shaving gel has a nice smell to it which stays on my legs. I like that as well. It glides on smoothly and I am very pleased with it.
Jonathan B.
Cape Canaveral, FL
This is a good face shaving cream. It got my shave closer than ever. It's an easy to use product, just put it in your hands, lather, and rub it on your face. I don't really use anything else other than coconut oil, so it's pretty good. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Stefani N.
Santa Monica, CA
i've stolen a family friend's shaving cream when visiting their home because why not! definitely helps sooth any potential irritation and shaving mishaps and very moisturizing and refreshing. great staples and among my favorite men's products to use that are truly unisex
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
Is this product actually helpful and prevent irritation from the skin?
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
Yes it does. My husbands skin it sensitive and he says he noticed a difference