Gillette Fusion Proglide Irritation Defense Shave Gel uploaded by Aprell R.Gillette Fusion Proglide Irritation Defense Shave Gel uploaded by Britty S.

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Irritation Defense Shave Gel With Extra Moisturizers, 7 ounce: Extra moisturizers hydrate to soften your hair and make your shave more comfortable Formulated with a touch of aloe Cools to soothe throughout your entire shave Works three ways to fight shaving irritation

• Yes it does. My husbands skin it sensitive and he says he...1 Answers
  • Is this product actually helpful and prevent irritation f...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Amazing! I love products that I can use for both my S.O. and myself. We both have pretty easily irritated skin and having this shave gel actually fight irritation is amazing! We both couldn't say enough good things about the Gillette Fusion Proglide Shave Gel....it really is worth it if your skin get easily irritated from shaving.
Tabatha P.
Dallas, TX
I don't know what it is I like so much better about men's products than women's, but this is hands down my favorite shaving cream on the market. I have sensitive skin and this helps so much to reduce the irritation I normally would get from shaving. It's priced well and effective. I 100% recommend!
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My boyfriend buys this kind and I love to steal it! Haha! Is smells so good and gives you such a good shave! He gets mad at me because it obviously takes more for me to shave my legs than his face but oh well! I love it and would recommend to everyone!!!
Pam E.
Charlottesville, VA
My boyfriend loves this product as his neck is extremely prone to irritation from shaving with a straight razor. The shave gel turns into a nice thick foam that allows him to get a closer shave without having to worry about nicks and irritation
Shelby H.
i buy this for my boyfriend who has really sensitive skin on his face and it seems to make shaving easier and less painful for him, so id say it met expectations we had, it isnt a bad price which is really nice, and i would definitely recommend these
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
So although this is the brand my significant other prefers. I've caught myself in a bind a few times, and snuck his shaving gel. I have to say it works pretty great. Not too manly smelling, and leaves an incredibly smooth skin.
Tarrah T.
Believe it or not, I prefer men's shaving cream over women's. I just feel it lathers up more and you need less product. I really like this. It met my expectations. It's a little more pricier than I normally spend but I'd buy it again.
Shana S.
Street, MD
I love this shaving cream and I'm a female. I just think if something is made for a guys face then it probably works good so I tried and loved. Leaves silky smooth no irritation.
Devin M.
Big Springs, NE
We love this on our house! Great for naturally dry sensitive skin! Very affordable. I like it better then most because it doesnt dry my skin out more. Very effective. Overall satisfied. Easy to use! No funny smells.
Brittny W.
Sutherlin, OR
I can say the main reason I love this stuff, even though it works great, I love watching it foam up in my hands, its really sattisfying, and it does a good job of helping the razor run smoothly
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
Is this product actually helpful and prevent irritation from the skin?
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Yes it does. My husbands skin it sensitive and he says he noticed a difference