Gillette Fusion ProGlide Clear Shave Gel uploaded by Kayla B.Gillette Fusion ProGlide Clear Shave Gel uploaded by Danielle C.Gillette Fusion ProGlide Clear Shave Gel uploaded by veronica f.

BY GILLETTE #87 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Fusion ProGlide Clear Shave Gel makes it easy to get the look you want. This non-foaming formula features advanced glide technology for incredible shaving comfort.

Now you can see where to shave and accurately edge your facial hair. It’s great for use in the shower.

Ingredient:

water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Disodium Edta, Coconut Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Blue 1,  Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext. Violet 2.

Fragrance Information

To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components

Roger N.
Roger N.
Temple, TX
This stuff is a great product . I cant speak for others but this product work very well and leaves me feeling smooth like a babies bottom . It has a pleasant fragrance and does not wear off immediately I would buy this product time and time again and recommend anyone to try it at least once and give it a try .
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Greenville, SC
I love using mens shave gel for my legs. It is usually meant for a man's face so I find that it makes my legs really smooth and works well with my razor. It is affordable and comparable to other shaving creams/gels out there. If your significant other buys it, I'd recommend using it!
Katoreya W.
Katoreya W.
Tampa, FL
Although I'm a women I love his product. I have sensitive skin, and have suffered along the way while trying endless foams and lesser gels. This one is by far the best. A little goes a long way, and rinses cleanly. The clear gel goes on clear, and stays clear, making it much easier.
Myka A.
Myka A.
Spring, TX
My husband loves this and rarely has any issues with razor burn shaving. I have tried it a few times which always leaves my skin moisturizer but is a little to think for my softer flexible hairs so it tends to give me more razor bumps compared to others like Aveeno shaving cream.
alfonso A.
alfonso A.
Gardena, CA
Have a thick and corse beard can be difficult to maintain. This Gillette clear gel is very key to staying nice and neat. Target is my go to place to buy all my gillette products. Its very easy to use and it gives a very close shave. I recommend it to al men for a new shaving gel.
Nikita N.
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
this is my SO's but i use it in a pinch when i cant find anything else. it smells very manly which i actually really like and it works wonderfully. still theres nothing better than products out there for women like venus or skintimate which leave my legs feeling nice and soft
member-7305f1de2
member-7305f1de2
Claremont, NH
This is a nice gel if you want to keep your skin smooth. It is also good for a family of boys! Everyone can use it. It is easy to use and does not cause razor burn. Bought it at WalMart. Price was okay. I think it could be a bit cheaper. I would recommend this product.
Shelley L.
Shelley L.
This may be bizarre but my husband and I share this. It gets the job done and as long as you have a handy razor, the two work together well. As long as the hair is gone after a few swipes, I'm good. I try to use it once a week and would get it again if it's on sale.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Troy, NY
I really love this shaving cream despite the fact that it is marketed more for a man. the smell is divine and it really helps me to get a close smooth shave. it leaves your skin feeling kind of cool and helps to combat razor burn. the price is great and i love it.
Manu B.
Manu B.
Tampa, FL
This shaving gel was nicely scented, was soft on my skin, and provided a smoothr shave than most other shaving creams. It exceeded my expectations and I could consider it to be very effective. I use it every other day and would definitely recommend it to others.