BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Performance RazorSuffering from razor rash or poor skin? With Gillette Fusion Power MVP Razor + 1 Cartridge + 1 Battery, get a smooth and a clean shave minus nicks and cuts. These blades last longer and are perfect while you are travelling. Very useful and simple, the razor maintains its cutting ability over long periods of use. Get an easy, breezy, baby smooth shave with this razor. Micropulse PowerMVP PerformancePrecision Comfort The Gillette Fusion Power MVP Razor + 1 Cartridge + 1 Battery is a perfect grooming accessory. Just for you: Men of all agesA Closer Look: The Gillette Fusion Power MVP Razor + 1 Cartridge + 1 Battery is a perfect travel accessory. Get Started: Hold razor in your hand. With your free hand, stretch the skin of the area you're about to shave so it's as taut as possible. Place the razor at a 30-degree angle to the surface of your skin. Shave with the grain of your hair, going over it.

Kandis C.
Once finding the Gillette fusion brand I have used it ever since. I'm in love with these razors for my legs and unarms. I've very sensitive to gels so I do not use any just a razor, and let me tell you I have never once had a razor burn :) love love love
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
My husband bought it for himself then I went in and stole it from him. I am in love with this razor. cant get over what a close shave it game me. I haven't bought my regular brand in months and I'm not going to.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
My fiancee uses this razor and loves it. He is always nicking himself and missing spots, this gives a nice close and smooth shave. He also likes the way it handles and feels in his hand while shaving.
Kristen H.
I actually use this razor for myself and it is the only one I'll use. It's never given me razor burn or cuts and always leaves me with a clean, close, and smooth shave on my legs.
Rosie.80 F.
My husband loves it. I have purchased it for him and he loves how it leaves his skin nice and soft and above all it does not irritate his skin which we both love
Maegan D.
My husband recently bought this razor and he loves it. He says it gives him a great shave, his face is always baby soft after.
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
My boyfriend had this razor and I used it more than he did. It gave me a great smooth shave and I loved it.
Rachel M.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this razor, before you even sent it, I used it no matter how much it is in the store!
Danielle F.
Mesa, AZ
No complaints on this one, works great and each blade lasts a good while. Overall good products
My boyfriend loves to use this to shave his face, it leaves his skin smoothr faster
Samantha C.
Shreve, OH
Do these work better than womans?