BY GILLETTE

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor Glides effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull. Redesigned trimmer to help shape facial hair. Contains: 8 Cartridges Gillette Fusion ProGlide Thinner, finer blades glide effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull. Re-engineered Low Cutting Force Blades Blade Stabilizer Snowplow Comfort Guard All Fusion cartidges can be used with all Fusion handles see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "My husband loves this brand ." in 1 review
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
This is such a nice razor. My husband uses it and every time hes so smooth. the power behind the shave helps with his sensitive skin. I use it on my under arms and legs and its such a smooth finish i usually don't need to shave for another week or so.
courtney b.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
My husband loves this brand . I use Gillette myself but I enjoy using his too and they provide a smooth shave and niether of us break out from them
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
My husband really likes these razors & honestly I actually buy them for myself as well. They work great & rarely ever leave me with razor burn.
San Diego, CA
My boyfriend loves this razor and the fact that it's not expensive for the attachments.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Pricey but they work well last a good amount of time + they look vary nice....................
Christina H.
Christina H.
My husband bought these razors, and I ended up using them. By far the best razor I've ever used.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Good brand to use, leaves clean smooth shave on any man who uses them, a bit expensive though.
San Diego, CA
How often should you replace these?