BY GILLETTE #72 in Shaving Creams & Gels

The Irritation Defense formula hydrates to soften facial hair, lubricates with advanced glide technology to help protect, and cools to soothe.

Formulated with an active Soothing Complex® and extra moisturizers, it helps protect against five signs of shaving irritation: nicks/cuts, burning, stinging, redness, and tightness.

Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
It's a nice great thick smooth film a little goes a long way it helps keep irritation away as well if you have sensitive skin it's great to use it's easy to shave with and it keeps your skin smooth
paige b.
I usually get shave bumps after shaving my thighs, this has really helped to not have those. It has a decent scent to it, definitely a men's smell, but that doesn't matter because it's not a potent smell that lingers and it can easily be covered with lotion.
Todd H.
I have always had a lot of trouble with razor burn, especially on my neck, despite trying different products and strategies. I have recently started using Gillette Fusion Irritation Defense, and so far so good.
Mary K.
Oxford, MS
I recently tried using Men's shaving gel for shaving my legs and underarms and it seems to do the trick. One sacrifice when switching to a men's shaving gel is the loss of the fruity, girly scents found in our shaving gels for a manlier scent. It is thicker than a woman's shaving gel to me, but is also perfect for sensitive skin!
Victoria B.
Sandy, UT
I know they make shaving creams marketed to women but this is by far one on the best shaving creams I have tried. I love that it helps to soften the hair for shaving while helping to lessen the irritation caused from shaving. The smell is actually very nice and I would most certainly recommend it to anyone who is prone to irritation from shaving.
Brooklynn D.
Denton, TX
It's kind of weird me being a girl and all but if you need a close shave & I mean CLOSE! This stuff is for you! I use this every once in a while, if I'm wearing a dress for a very fancy occasion this is my go to! It is wonderful! I put lotion on over my legs afterwards so I don't smell like a guy, but even the smell is wonderful! Love how foamy it is as well! Highly recommended!
Lee J.
Little Rock, AR
I used this product in combination with my Gillette razor, the results are wonderful. It left my skin clean, moisturized and irritation free! It has a very mild scent which is good because some shave gels are very overpowering! I love this product and would highly recommend it.
Madison D.
Provo, UT
I know this gel says it's for men...but I use it when I shave my legs all of the time. It's a great product and it does what it says it will. I constantly steal this gel from my husband because my legs are super sensitive and sometimes get bad razor burn. With this gel, I don't have to worry about those pesky red bumps.
Yolanda V.
Round Rock, TX
My husband has used this shaving cream, and until recently it was his favorite. It allowed him to get a good shave and to feel like he really got his face clean. I generally purchase it at a drugstore. It is a good product and work the price.
Ivana T.
Honolulu, HI
This doesn't make a big improvement compared to when I use soap to shave but it doesn't wash off quickly when I shave in the shower so that's a plus. It has a fragrance which I'm not a fan and is slightly drying after but I haven't got any ingrown hairs or razor burns and I get a close shave so that's a plus. Wouldn't repurchase because I really don't like the smell.