BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

You Don t Have to Sacrifice Comfort or Closeness Fusion HydraGel s alo-rich formaul with hydrating emollients softens hair and protects skin, so your razor can comfortably glide for an incredibly close shave.  Gillette s best razor glide - even for the most sensitive skin. Comments? 1-800-GILLETTE

Gillette Fusion Hydragel
  • "So for that the rating is a B but as normal everyday shaving gel it's quite nice for him." in 1 review
Abdeel P.
Panama City Beach, FL
it may be for man but a woman's skin serves the same, leave a good shave and leave the skin soft and with a rich aroma
plus the scent of man kills any woman
So great for shaving female legs. Smells really good if you're into that kind of smell, better than women's. Use 1-2 times per week. Doesn't last very long.
Veronica S.
Review for: Hydra more...
My husband absolutely loves Gillette shaving gel. It works really nice and moisturizing his skin. It's very nice because it has a low and cocoa butter in it.
John P.
When I use the Gilette gel, my face doesn't break out like with other shave creams. I also love the way it comes out as a gel and turns into o foam.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
I like the Gillette brand. The Gillette Fushion Hudragel shave cream is great. It's smells good it leaves a nice layer on your skin. Dismay irritate.
Liv  S.
Bronx, NY
This product leaves my skin feeling soft and irritated free! Pricing for it seems better here than in the stores. :-( other than that it's great!
Shariyka R.
New Bern, NC
I have 2 containers that I use to shave. So sad to see that this product is discontinued. I got this in a gift set with a razor for $5 at Walmart.
Skiler R.
Wappapello, MO
I didn't care for this at all. It has an awful smell and made my legs so dry. My boyfriend liked using it on his face. But, it's just not for me.
Sarah C.
My boyfriend got this cream out to try since his other brand was sold out. He likes the thickness of the lather, and the scent isn't too strong.
Missy S.
My husband is a huge fan of this product. I actually love it myself. Leaves my legs smooth. I actually like it more than the female
Shaving gel.
Erica G.
How do your guys like this?
Kimberly P.
Killeen, TX
Have any lady's used this?