BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

You Don t Have to Sacrifice Comfort or Closeness Fusion HydraGel s alo-rich formaul with hydrating emollients softens hair and protects skin, so your razor can comfortably glide for an incredibly close shave.  Gillette s best razor glide - even for the most sensitive skin. Comments? 1-800-GILLETTE

Gillette Fusion Hydragel
  • "So for that the rating is a B but as normal everyday shaving gel it's quite nice for him." in 1 review
Rey H.
Avondale, AZ
Refreshing, hydrating, soothing..... The list goes on and on. I absolutely recommend this cream. Went on a hunting trip, got really bad heat bumps on my face. Applied this at night before bed and BOOM! They were gone the next morning.
Brittnee P.
MISSOURI CITY, TX
My husband has sensitive skin and this stuff doesn't make him break out. He shaves pretty much everyday and he doesn't have to use much of it so it last pretty long.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
I bought for my husband. his skin tends to be dry and irritated after shaving This moisturized like it was supposed to and did not leave him rashy. not to mention it smells great.
Lindsay  B.
Chino, CA
Love this it leaves my legs skill soft. My husband and I share in he uses it for his face and I recently started using it because I ran out of mine. Now we just use the one .
Mia W.
My husband uses this and it gives him an extra clean shave. The smell isn't too bad either. Try not to leave it in the shower, the bottom will leave a rust stain.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
even tho its for men i tried it and was very happy with the results .it was easy to use the can is press button to spray even in the shower you can hold it. i use it every now and again.i brought it from boots when on offer with the shaving set for my partner.i would buy it again
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Gillette fusion is a great shaving lotion my husband uses it every day and it doesn't coat that much either. It does a great job it moisturizes also. Thumbs up.
Koren K.
Westover, WV
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This stuff is great. This is actually what I use to shave. Mens razors and mens shaving creams have always worked better to me. This has a great smell as well.
Dawn M.
I use this shaving cream for myself. Men's items are usually priced lower than women's for some reason. I get the one for sensitive skin. Not drying at all.
Veronica S.
Review for: Hydra more...
My husband absolutely loves Gillette shaving gel. It works really nice and moisturizing his skin. It's very nice because it has a low and cocoa butter in it.
Erica G.
How do your guys like this?
Kimberly P.
Killeen, TX
Have any lady's used this?