BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

You Don t Have to Sacrifice Comfort or Closeness Fusion HydraGel s alo-rich formaul with hydrating emollients softens hair and protects skin, so your razor can comfortably glide for an incredibly close shave.  Gillette s best razor glide - even for the most sensitive skin. Comments? 1-800-GILLETTE

Buy on Amazon
  • "So for that the rating is a B but as normal everyday shaving gel it's quite nice for him." in 1 review
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
The way it comes out as a gel and turns into a foam still amazes me even after a few bottles of it. The only thing I can recommend is to spray it into your hand in small amounts because a little gel expands into a lot of product. My boyfriend loves this SO MUCH......................................................................
Nicole S.
Port Allegany, PA
TMI ALERT!! Use mens shaving cream on your lady parts! I personally use baby oil to soften the hair and then use this cream to shave. Helps get a closer shave and is gentle on your sensitive skin since its made for mens faces. the only down side to this product is you need to be okay with smelling like mens shaving products.
Brynn S.
West Islip, NY
This gel gets foamy easily and fast. Provides good lubrication between skin and razor. I would purchase again. It is slightly expensive, so I try to find it on sale. It works well and I would buy it again. I do not prefer gel or foam so I am impartial on that arguemnt
Brianna K.
Santa Maria , CA
This is the shaving cream my husband uses. It smells good and helps give him a clean shave. I usually purchase it for him at target for about $3. He only shaves once a week so it lasts a good while. No complaints from me.
Luchy C.
Miami, Florida
I absolutely loved this shaving product and would highly recommend it over a competitor or generic brand. It goes on easy and moisturizes very well. Leaves the face feeling good.
Johnny M.
Brooklyn
I've tried about four different shaving brands and this one is the best so far. Extremely smooth when shaving, afterwards my skin is soft and no razor burns. The scent is great. Would definitely try again. Wonderful product and great price.
Ashlee Z.
Granville, NY
My husband chooses this shaving cream every time. It makes his skin feel good, soft, and moisturized. We would definitely buy this again. Goes great with a Gillette Razor!
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
This is the only shave gel my husband uses as it glides so well without him getting irritated. It goes a long way too! The scent is nice and I can use it myself in a pinch!
Carlos P.
Such a great shaving cream for any part of your body. Rreally great scent and good.moaturizing properties for your skin. If you tend to suffer from irritation after shaving I realky recommend it.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
My significant other doesn't mind this product it helps somewhat with the acne that forms after his shave but nothing that wows him. So for that the rating is a B but as normal everyday shaving gel it's quite nice for him.
Erica G.
How do your guys like this?
Kimberly P.
Killeen, TX
Have any lady's used this?