BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

You Don t Have to Sacrifice Comfort or Closeness Fusion HydraGel s alo-rich formaul with hydrating emollients softens hair and protects skin, so your razor can comfortably glide for an incredibly close shave.  Gillette s best razor glide - even for the most sensitive skin. Comments? 1-800-GILLETTE

Gillette Fusion Hydragel
  • "So for that the rating is a B but as normal everyday shaving gel it's quite nice for him." in 1 review
Tracy M.
This smells soo good and is perfect for dry or sensitive skin like my husband has..this helps makes it easier to shave and a little goes a long way when you spray a little it foam up to more so it lasts a long time and it doesn't keep the men face itchy or with bumps it helps a lot my husband love this. Gillette is a great brand with great products.
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
My husband love this shave cream gel. He has a hard time finding one that works well on his sensitive skin. We have bought so many expensive shave products only to discover this is right under our noses and at a great price too. His skin is soft after use and has a nice fresh smell.
Catherine B.
San Francisco, CA
Okay now I know this is a men's product but honestly it's great for women too! I use this on my legs because I have dry sensitive skin and this dosent irritate my skin. It also gets a really close shave leaving your legs feeling silky smooth. So I defenitly recomend this for all you ladies out there.
Hye Jin C.
Tacoma, WA
I ran out of my shaving gel and used my then boyfriend's. It was surprisingly better than the kind I had for myself! Maybe not my price range, but it's easily accessible at most drugstores or walmart or target. the scent could be a bit lighter though.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
My man purchases these all the time and works great on his face. He grows hair very fast and this makes his face nice and smooth after shaving and he likes only this brand. They sell some of these at the 99 cent store which is great.
Heather P.
This is a really good shaving cream. My husband uses this with the fusion razor and he never gets any irritation. I use it on my legs and I have sensitive skin and have never had any reaction. Leaves skin smooth.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
My husband doesn't have a shaving cream type. As long as it does its job, he's satisfied with the ending results. This brand is affordable to buy and even though the smell is blah, according to my husband, it leaves your skin soft.
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
I love using Gillette fusion hydra gel! If I can't get my hands on women's shaving cream I always steal my fiancés. The smell is amazing and the sensitive formula is great. I would definitely buy again!
Victoria J.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
i love this product! i am a girl and i still use it!! i use it every time i shave so maybe 2-3 times a week and it is super easy to use. i purchased from my local grocery store and i do definitely recommend this to others
Jade C.
UNION, WV
This is my husband's favorite shave gel. He shaves his head so he needs something that will be sensitive and allow him to get very close. This does both. It has a pleasant manly smell and works so well I've been known to steal it to shave my legs. Five stars!
Erica G.
How do your guys like this?
Kimberly P.
Killeen, TX
Have any lady's used this?