BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

You Don t Have to Sacrifice Comfort or Closeness Fusion HydraGel s alo-rich formaul with hydrating emollients softens hair and protects skin, so your razor can comfortably glide for an incredibly close shave.  Gillette s best razor glide - even for the most sensitive skin. Comments? 1-800-GILLETTE

Gillette Fusion Hydragel
  • "So for that the rating is a B but as normal everyday shaving gel it's quite nice for him." in 1 review
Joan L.
I've actually used this on my legs . It leaves my skin very soft and smooth .
Mrs S.
This shaving gel works really well! Good scent and hydrates skin.
Kim M.
St. Catharines , ON
When you can buy this on sale it is definitely worth buying. It leaves you feeling silky smooth and well you smell like a man but it is great for women and men to use. I would highly recommend!! It is worth every scent that you spend on it. It is something everyone needs to try at least once.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
My husband uses this more I. The winter time when his skin is dried out. The hydrates the skin while he shaves. It helps give it a smooth shave. Well priced and lasts a long time. Great product. Highly recommend it.
nina c.
even tho its for men i tried it and was very happy with the results .it was easy to use the can is press button to spray even in the shower you can hold it. i use it every now and again.i brought it from boots when on offer with the shaving set for my partner.i would buy it again
Tamara I.
Calgary
Works fine, but hate the smell. I guess I'm a girly girl because I prefer the sweeter scents. This reminds me of men's aftershave. Fine for my man, just doesn't go well with my Chanel perfume.
Darrell  s.
OSHAWA , ONT
This product is hands down the best I've used. I have very sensitive skin and I find this not only gives my razor a smoothr glide but protects my skin at the same time. It leaves a cooling soft sensation after my shave and now don't dread the chore of shaving :)
Leandro M.
Grand Bourg
Te mantiene fresco toda el dia!
The product is really very good and meets all your goals, I sincerely recommend it.
Women like the aroma and I think that is very good, buy it you become a casanova and expert in all kinds of women, you will not regret it, you will see!
Alice B.
Gillette is a good mark for everything that speaks about shaving, of course if you use something like this product, be sure that its not to strong for your skin
Brittney L.
Grafton
I usually use boys shaving cream because its usually better and this stuff is amazing easy to apply and makes my legs feel smooth
Erica G.
How do your guys like this?
Kimberly P.
Killeen, TX
Have any lady's used this?