Gillette Fusion Hydragel Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jacky P.Gillette Fusion Hydragel Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jeffrey B.

BY GILLETTE #25 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Fusion® Hydragel Ultra Sensitive shave gel helps protect your skin for a clean, smooth, and comfortable shave. The shave gel features Advanced Glide technology and hydrates hair to help provide a more comfortable shave.

Gillette Fusion® Hydragel Shave gel helps protects your sensitive skin from shaving irritations. To elevate your shave, use with a Gillette Fusion® razor.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Green 3, Blue 1.

FRAGRANCE INFORMATION
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

Gillette Fusion Hydragel Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel
  • "I was out of shaving cream one day and "borrowed" aka "stole" my husbands shaving gel." in 1 review
  • "Made my legs super soft and love the smell." in 1 review
  • "this cream is great for dry skin and always leaves my face smooth and fresh." in 1 review
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great shaving cream, it helps the razor grab the hair and leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. It is easy to apply and only takes a little to use it. The price is great as well. I highly recommend it.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
Me and my husband both use this. There usually are coupons so it’s a great deal and I really like how smooth my legs feel after shaving. If you don’t mind a more ‘manly’ smell this is great! I also feel like the male shaving creams last longer, or well I have to use less to get the job done
Corinne D.
I absolutely love using this with my Mach 5. Yea I know it's for men but honestly it's cheaper than the women's shave gel and works better! It lives up to its name for being great for sensitive skin and I find myself buying it over and over agsin
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Why is that shaving products for men are so much better than products for females? I prefer to use this shaving gel over any other female shaving gel. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky.
Melissa L.
Clarksville, TN
I buy this for my husband and have used it a few times myself. I LOVE this shaving cream. My husband has very sensitive skin, especially on his face, and this has never caused irritation.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
My husband only uses Gillette shaving cream and always asks me to repurchase it when I go to the grocery store. He never gets red bumps and his skin is always smooth, never irritated!
Megan W.
Favorite part about this product is both my husband and I can use it. Don’t need a ton to shave a whole leg so it really goes a long way! Love this shaving cream.
Vilma V.
Review for: Hydra Gillette Fusion Ultra Sensitive Hydra Gel Men's Shave Gel, 8.4oz more...
Note: I received this in my December Target beauty box. The beauty box was themed for men in December. So my son sampled the products in this box. However, I sampled this because he doesn't need to shave as of yet.

This shave gel has been one of the best I have tried. Effectively helps provides a smooth shave with virtually no irritation. This formula is odeal for fibromyalgia sensitive skin. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensory issues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Carina D.
I've used this before as a "last-resort" shaving cream, especially when I run out of my regular shaving products. Even though there is that stereotypical ~male~ scent while using the product, it did make my legs feel super soft! What I loved most - I didn't break out into rashes because I also do have sensitive skin!
Amber H.
Review for: Fusion Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel Twin Pack 14 oz lb lb more...
My husband bought this and I had to use it, well, cause I ran out of my "Lady Kind" and I love it. Yes it smells masculine but to me that is irrelevant. It leaves my legs, underarms, and secret areas smooth, ZERO razor bumps and a little goes a very long way!!! Highly recommended!!!
Kylie A.
Do any ladies use this? I do!
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
Would it be worth buying a twin pack or just a single?
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is shave gel like shave lotion or is is like a cool gel/aftershave?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Does this have a manly smell?
Elvia D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Any other females out there that use this lmao