Gillette Fusion Hydragel Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jacky P.Gillette Fusion Hydragel Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jeffrey B.

BY GILLETTE #31 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Fusion® Hydragel Ultra Sensitive shave gel helps protect your skin for a clean, smooth, and comfortable shave. The shave gel features Advanced Glide technology and hydrates hair to help provide a more comfortable shave.

Gillette Fusion® Hydragel Shave gel helps protects your sensitive skin from shaving irritations. To elevate your shave, use with a Gillette Fusion® razor.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Green 3, Blue 1.

FRAGRANCE INFORMATION
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

• "Made my legs super soft and love the smell." in 1 review
  • "I was out of shaving cream one day and "borrowed" aka "stole" my husbands shaving gel." in 1 review
  • "this cream is great for dry skin and always leaves my face smooth and fresh." in 1 review
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Why is that shaving products for men are so much better than products for females? I prefer to use this shaving gel over any other female shaving gel. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky.
Melissa L.
Clarksville, TN
I buy this for my husband and have used it a few times myself. I LOVE this shaving cream. My husband has very sensitive skin, especially on his face, and this has never caused irritation.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
My husband only uses Gillette shaving cream and always asks me to repurchase it when I go to the grocery store. He never gets red bumps and his skin is always smooth, never irritated!
Vilma V.
Review for: Hydra Gillette Fusion Ultra Sensitive Hydra Gel Men's Shave Gel, 8.4oz more...
Note: I received this in my December Target beauty box. The beauty box was themed for men in December. So my son sampled the products in this box. However, I sampled this because he doesn't need to shave as of yet.

This shave gel has been one of the best I have tried. Effectively helps provides a smooth shave with virtually no irritation. This formula is odeal for fibromyalgia sensitive skin. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensory issues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Carina D.
I've used this before as a "last-resort" shaving cream, especially when I run out of my regular shaving products. Even though there is that stereotypical ~male~ scent while using the product, it did make my legs feel super soft! What I loved most - I didn't break out into rashes because I also do have sensitive skin!
Amber H.
Review for: Fusion Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel Twin Pack 14 oz lb lb more...
My husband bought this and I had to use it, well, cause I ran out of my "Lady Kind" and I love it. Yes it smells masculine but to me that is irrelevant. It leaves my legs, underarms, and secret areas smooth, ZERO razor bumps and a little goes a very long way!!! Highly recommended!!!
Olivia P.
Portland , ME
Review for: Fusion Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel Twin Pack 14 oz lb lb more...
I'm a huge fan of Gillette. Even as a woman I sometimes find myself purchasing the men's razors and shaving cream just because of how much better they work opposed to the women's products . They can get a bit pricey but definitely worth your money. This shaving cream comes out as a gel. It smells super fresh and leaves your skin super Smith I would definitely recommend!
Cassie A.
Ledyard , CT
As a woman I actually love this shaving gel! It's inexpensive and you can get it anywhere, I get mine at Walmart! I don't even need to moisturize after using it which usually I do after shaving. Great product and I definitely recommend it.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
We both use and love this shave cream! Both of us have sensitive skin, and this leaves us with soft, moisturized skin and no bumps! I do try to get it at Walmart with a coupon or in this twin pack though because it is on the pricey side, but with shave creams, you really do get what you pay for.
Makenzie F.
Ogden, UT
I think my favorite park of this product what the color change of the gel. I have extreme eczema all over so no matter what I do I always end up with little cuts from my bumps and will never has super soft skin. This stuff is great, has a pretty neutral smell and is fun shaving away. I use it when I'm feeling extra.
Kylie A.
Do any ladies use this? I do!
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
Would it be worth buying a twin pack or just a single?
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is shave gel like shave lotion or is is like a cool gel/aftershave?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Does this have a manly smell?
Elvia D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Any other females out there that use this lmao