Gillette Fusion Hydragel Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jacky P.Gillette Fusion Hydragel Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jeffrey B.

BY GILLETTE #36 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Fusion® Hydragel Ultra Sensitive shave gel helps protect your skin for a clean, smooth, and comfortable shave. The shave gel features Advanced Glide technology and hydrates hair to help provide a more comfortable shave.

Gillette Fusion® Hydragel Shave gel helps protects your sensitive skin from shaving irritations. To elevate your shave, use with a Gillette Fusion® razor.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Green 3, Blue 1.

FRAGRANCE INFORMATION
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

Gillette Fusion Hydragel Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel
  • "I was out of shaving cream one day and "borrowed" aka "stole" my husbands shaving gel." in 1 review
  • "Made my legs super soft and love the smell." in 1 review
  • "this cream is great for dry skin and always leaves my face smooth and fresh." in 1 review
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm always on the lookout for a moisturizing shave gel that won't irritate mine or my fiancé's skin, and this Gillette Fusion shave gel fits both bills! We both have very sensitive skin (my fiancé on his face, and my under my arms/on the backs of my legs) and this shave gel leaves our skin moisturizers and not irritated at all. It allows for an effortlessly smooth shave and is very affordable. Plus, it comes in a pack of two, which means I get to steal one. ;) Highly recommended for those with dry/sensitive skin.
Jacky P.
Jacky P.
Hayward, CA
This shaving cream is recommended 100 percent it is amazing, my hubby has really sensitive skin he has try different kinds of shaving creams and the ones he had try end of giving him a rash or very very
Itchy skin. When he use this shaving cream for the first tie he saw the difference in his skin, is not runny messy or sticky, also leaves his skin soft and fresh makes his shaving experience more comfortable. I will definitely recommend this product for whoever has really sensitive skin.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
Note: I received this in my December Target beauty box. The beauty box was themed for men in December. So my son sampled the products in this box. However, I sampled this because he doesn't need to shave as of yet.

This shave gel has been one of the best I have tried. Effectively helps provides a smooth shave with virtually no irritation. This formula is odeal for fibromyalgia sensitive skin. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensory issues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Christopher H.
Christopher H.
I'm on the fence about the Gillette Fusion Ultra Sensitive Gel. It lathers well, goes on easily, and certainly does the job while shaving. It's also affordable. However, my skin is very sensitive, and I dislike that this gel has fragrance and two coloring agents (Green 3, Blue 1). I noticed some slight irritation, which I'm sure would have been alleviated if the fragrance and dyes were removed. I think the word "ultra sensitive" is pushing it, and slightly misleading.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My fiancé has incredibly sensitive skin on his face (especially around the jaw line) and this shaving cream works wonders at preventing the nicks and cuts he used to get from shaving. The gentle formula makes it easier for him to shave daily without running the risk of irritating his skin. I usually pick these up from Walmart or Target for around $7-8: definitely worth it the purchase!
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
For those who have read my post knows how well we love Gillette fushion razors and shave gel twin pack they are so awesome and great for that guy who has sensitive skin . And also for that guy who likes that close soft shave . And I love my man to have that baby soft skin that I love to touch this is a great way to have that all so loved skin !! We are loving these products !!!
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Forney, TX
Gillette always has good products. I tend to go for the sensitive skin products just for the fact of having less fragrances in them. The Fusion gel is easy on the skin but still gives you the protection you need. Also it still has enough scent to help you wake up in the morning. Its always good when you can buy a 2 pack as well, cause my whiskers aren't going anywhere.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV

I love this shaving gel , what I do is leave it on for a minute using a circular motion , thus give time for the hair to soften and thanks to its ingredients with vitamin E and aloe vera helps the moisturize skin and prevent razor mistreat you
applying the gel allows this super soft skin and the machine to slide easily without damaging or irritating
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Pittsburgh, PA
As a woman with extremely sensitive skin, I've tried everything. I've found that men's shave products work much better (for me) than those designed for women. I'm sure they're about equal when it comes to ingredients, etc but this product has proven to be the best. My legs aren't covered in razor burn, they're moisturized, smooth and very happy
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
My husband always uses Gillette Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel. The twin packs are a great deal! This particular formula is great for sensitive skin, and it keeps my husbands face super smooth and looking great. It's his favorite brand and I even like to use it on my bikini line and underarms. I can always find it on sale at CVS or Rite Aid.
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
Do any ladies use this? I do!
Devin B.
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
Would it be worth buying a twin pack or just a single?
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is shave gel like shave lotion or is is like a cool gel/aftershave?
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Master Groomer Expert
Does this have a manly smell?
Elvia D.
Elvia D.
Master Groomer Expert
Any other females out there that use this lmao