BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

You Don t Have to Sacrifice Comfort or Closeness Fusion HydraGel s alo-rich formaul with hydrating emollients softens hair and protects skin, so your razor can comfortably glide for an incredibly close shave.  Gillette s best razor glide - even for the most sensitive skin. Comments? 1-800-GILLETTE

Gillette Fusion Hydragel
  • "So for that the rating is a B but as normal everyday shaving gel it's quite nice for him." in 1 review
Justin S.
Apollo, PA
This is my favorite shaving gel. It leaves a soft smooth finish. I have very sensitive skin to shaving gels and this one has never given me and problems. It is relatively cheap and lasts a long time compared to some shaving gels.
Colleen M.
The hydragel label is for real! This stuff starts as a weird blue gel and then lathers up really nicely. It creates a thick foam that left my legs feeling moisturized. The can is slim so it doesn't take up too much room in the shower too which is super nice!
Johnny M.
Brooklyn
I've tried about four different shaving brands and this one is the best so far. Extremely smooth when shaving, afterwards my skin is soft and no razor burns. The scent is great. Would definitely try again. Wonderful product and great price.
Madison L.
I received a sample of this product in the men's target beauty box. I really love how it smells. Sometimes men's shaving gel is so much better than women's. you can really get a close shave with this gel
Carlos P.
Such a great shaving cream for any part of your body. Rreally great scent and good.moaturizing properties for your skin. If you tend to suffer from irritation after shaving I realky recommend it.
Jason W.
huntington
This is a very good shaving gel especially for your face, it is ultra sensitive. I like the gel to foam consistence. Also it helps hydrate to soften the hair before shaving, while protecting your skin.
Harout T.
Really enjoy using this shaving gel, this helps me get a close clean shave and has helped me avoid any nicks or cuts. This product has met my expectations and it is affordable price also. I think this smells pretty good and would definitely buy again.
Kristan R.
Dallas, TX
I love using this brand on my legs. It easily glides on the skin and leave my legs silky smooth. It also works well with sensitive skin. I tend to get razor burn easily but this gel definitely solves that problem. The fragrance is not overpowering and the best part is that it is affordable!
May G.
Green Oak
Ok , why do the men always get the best stuff at the best prices?? So I got BUSTED using it, not like you can borrow it 😉 I was on Vcay and in a pinch sooo there it was And Wooo I was shocked at how effortless the blade cut since it had been a few days. Thank GOD I didn't have a new blade or who knows what I'd of looked like lol. I got the best shave. No cuts, so smooth, I have super sensitive skin and no bumps or rash. And I wanted to rub my own legs when I was done🤗 I swear there is better conditioner/moisturizer in it too lol 💃
Tanya P.
Orlando, FL
This ends up in our shower on a pretty regular basis and as a result it ends up getting used by both me (for my legs and under arms) and my boyfriend for his face and head. The way it comes out as a gel and turns into a foam still amazes me even after a few bottles of it.
The only thing I can recommend is to spray it into your hand in small amounts because a little gel expands into a lot of product and it does mean you go through it more quickly than you need to.
Erica G.
How do your guys like this?
Kimberly P.
Killeen, TX
Have any lady's used this?