BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

You Don t Have to Sacrifice Comfort or Closeness Fusion HydraGel s alo-rich formaul with hydrating emollients softens hair and protects skin, so your razor can comfortably glide for an incredibly close shave.  Gillette s best razor glide - even for the most sensitive skin. Comments? 1-800-GILLETTE

Gillette Fusion Hydragel
  • "So for that the rating is a B but as normal everyday shaving gel it's quite nice for him." in 1 review
Alexxandria H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Review for: Hydra more...
To start off the product isn’t discontinued. And i use this once in awhile to shave my legs because using guy products are always a bit better than the female stuff. It softens and i never get any nicks using it.
Justin S.
Cambridge Springs, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my favorite shaving gel. It leaves a soft smooth finish. I have very sensitive skin to shaving gels and this one has never given me and problems. It is relatively cheap and lasts a long time compared to some shaving gels.
Madison L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I received a sample of this product in the men's target beauty box. I really love how it smells. Sometimes men's shaving gel is so much better than women's. you can really get a close shave with this gel
Harout T.
Really enjoy using this shaving gel, this helps me get a close clean shave and has helped me avoid any nicks or cuts. This product has met my expectations and it is affordable price also. I think this smells pretty good and would definitely buy again.
Kristan R.
Dallas, TX
I love using this brand on my legs. It easily glides on the skin and leave my legs silky smooth. It also works well with sensitive skin. I tend to get razor burn easily but this gel definitely solves that problem. The fragrance is not overpowering and the best part is that it is affordable!
May G.
Green Oak
Ok , why do the men always get the best stuff at the best prices?? So I got BUSTED using it, not like you can borrow it 😉 I was on Vcay and in a pinch sooo there it was And Wooo I was shocked at how effortless the blade cut since it had been a few days. Thank GOD I didn't have a new blade or who knows what I'd of looked like lol. I got the best shave. No cuts, so smooth, I have super sensitive skin and no bumps or rash. And I wanted to rub my own legs when I was done🤗 I swear there is better conditioner/moisturizer in it too lol 💃
Tanya P.
Orlando, FL
This ends up in our shower on a pretty regular basis and as a result it ends up getting used by both me (for my legs and under arms) and my boyfriend for his face and head. The way it comes out as a gel and turns into a foam still amazes me even after a few bottles of it.
The only thing I can recommend is to spray it into your hand in small amounts because a little gel expands into a lot of product and it does mean you go through it more quickly than you need to.
tracy m.
This smells soo good and is perfect for dry or sensitive skin like my husband has..this helps makes it easier to shave and a little goes a long way when you spray a little it foam up to more so it lasts a long time and it doesn't keep the men face itchy or with bumps it helps a lot my husband love this. Gillette is a great brand with great products.
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
My husband love this shave cream gel. He has a hard time finding one that works well on his sensitive skin. We have bought so many expensive shave products only to discover this is right under our noses and at a great price too. His skin is soft after use and has a nice fresh smell.
Catherine B.
San Francisco, CA
Okay now I know this is a men's product but honestly it's great for women too! I use this on my legs because I have dry sensitive skin and this dosent irritate my skin. It also gets a really close shave leaving your legs feeling silky smooth. So I defenitly recomend this for all you ladies out there.
Erica G.
How do your guys like this?
Kimberly P.
Fort Stewart, GA
Have any lady's used this?

Amazon