Gillette Fusion Hydragel

You Don t Have to Sacrifice Comfort or Closeness Fusion HydraGel s alo-rich formaul with hydrating emollients softens hair and protects skin, so your razor can comfortably glide for an incredibly close shave.  Gillette s best razor glide - even for the most sensitive skin. Comments? 1-800-GILLETTE

Have any lady's used this?
How do your guys like this?
Start your review of Gillette Fusion Hydragel!
Product Highlights
So for that the rating is a B but as normal everyday shaving gel it's quite nice for him.in reviews
Veronica S.
1,208 reviews
My husband absolutely loves Gillette shaving gel. It works really nice and moisturizing his skin. It's very nice because it has a low and cocoa butter in it.
Rene B.
Oldsmar, FL
My husband likes the gel formula over the cream dosen't take as much and foams up like the cream and he said it leaves his face smooth and soft.
Sherri L.
Mt Lake Park, MD
This is a really nice shave cream and it's the only one my husband will use, therefore it's the only one I purchase. It starts as a gel and lathers really nicely. I always get a nice close shave with this and my skin is left feeling really smooth and hydrated. It has never caused irritation or breakouts.
Carlos N.
Merced
With its innovative formula this gel helps keep my skin smooth and hydrating. Leaving no red bumps or rashes, and helping get every nook and cranny on my face. My go to for facial hair personal care and highly recommended to those with sensitive skin.
Stephanie M.
Clearfield, UT
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This Gillette Fusion hydragel is a great shave gel, it doesn’t leave a residue and gives you great moisture while getting a close, clean shave.
Colleen M.
Abingdon, MD
The hydragel label is for real! This stuff starts as a weird blue gel and then lathers up really nicely. It creates a thick foam that left my legs feeling moisturized. The can is slim so it doesn't take up too much room in the shower too which is super nice!
Elisa E.
East Hampton, CT
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Gillette Fusion Hydragel uploaded by Elisa E.
I love using Gillette fusion hydra gel! If I can't get my hands on women's shaving cream I always steal my fiancés. The smell is amazing and the sensitive formula is great. I would definitely buy again!
Jade C.
Union, WV
This is my husband's favorite shave gel. He shaves his head so he needs something that will be sensitive and allow him to get very close. This does both. It has a pleasant manly smell and works so well I've been known to steal it to shave my legs. Five stars!
Heather P.
This is a really good shaving cream. My husband uses this with the fusion razor and he never gets any irritation. I use it on my legs and I have sensitive skin and have never had any reaction. Leaves skin smooth.
Samantha S.
Bidwell, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this shaving gel. My legs feel so soft and smooth after. I can't go back to using womans shaving cream anymore.