BY GILLETTE #45 in Shaving Creams & Gels

The Fusion Hydra Gel Cooling formula features advanced glide technology and cooling technology to keep your skin refreshed during and after the shave. And it helps protect your skin for a smooth shave. We recommend using it with Gillette® Fusion shaving systems.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Menthol, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Green 3, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

Gillette Fusion Hydra Gel Cooling Shave Gel
  • "The first time I used this product I fell in love with it a smooth shave all the time the blade glides on the skin like butter with this cream best shaving gel I tryed hands down " in 2 reviews
  • "Excellent gel and works great on sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this." in 1 review
  • "It spreads nicely and helps me get a nice close shave." in 1 review
  • "I have tried it on occasion when I run out and it does work well." in 1 review
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
This stuff is really good my husband got a whole set with Shavers and the cooling shaving gel and of course I had to try it out LOL and I really liked it if it wasn't for the price I probably would buy it all the time
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed using the gel to foam shave gel. It lasted longer and made my legs soft. It is affordable and has a nice smell. I would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable shave cream. I look forward to buying more from this brand of all
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
I’ll Gillette shave gels/creams are great! I gifted this to my dad along with a razor set and he loves it so much! It’s thick but not too thick and goes on well and shaves smoothly!
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my favorite shaving gel. It leaves an extremely smooth finish and keeps your skin softer than ever! I have sensitive skin and this product works better than any other that I have used. I recommend this to any people who have sensitive skin shaving.
Elena D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge fan on the shaving gel, but this one smells good and stays on if it comes in contact with water. Not too pricey, worth the money you’re going to pay for it! Recommend to men especially when trying to shave their face!
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
I used to use this so I didn’t have to buy a separate one. This cools after shaving but it definitely did not hydrate as i thought it would. My husband also doesn’t use this anymore
Ryan H.
Wantagh, NY
Love this shave gel. I have sensitive skin and usually break out just from applying products. I don't react to this shave gel. Always a coupon available which makes it even better
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
My husband loves this to shave his face with and he says it leaves his face feeling smooth. It’s affordable and in almost every store so you can grab it from anywhere basically.
Tiffiny S.
San Antonio, TX
I like it! It does cool your skin and helps give you a clean, smooth shave. I like using it. I don't get razor burn when I use it, which is definitely the intended purpose.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
My husband loves this shaving cream. I have repurchased it for him countless times and it's the only one he uses! It keeps his skin smooth and he never gets bumps.
Tanea M.
Victoria, BC
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Would you recommend this for women too?
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Is there an unscented version of this gel available?
Adam S.
Ive been wanting to try this product, does it give your skin a nice clean shave? Also does it make your skin soft and smell good after?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I’ve heard that men’s shaving products work better. Ladies have any one you tried this shaving cream?
Beatriz G.