BY GILLETTE #66 in Shaving Creams & Gels

The Fusion Hydra Gel Cooling formula features advanced glide technology and cooling technology to keep your skin refreshed during and after the shave. And it helps protect your skin for a smooth shave. We recommend using it with Gillette® Fusion shaving systems.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Menthol, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Green 3, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

Gillette Fusion Hydra Gel Cooling Shave Gel
  • "The first time I used this product I fell in love with it a smooth shave all the time the blade glides on the skin like butter with this cream best shaving gel I tryed hands down " in 2 reviews
  • "Excellent gel and works great on sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "this came in a gift set that i got my husband but he only uses the sensitive skin one so he gave it me." in 1 review
  • "I have tried it on occasion when I run out and it does work well." in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this." in 1 review
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
A great shaving gel, but after awhile I got sick of having to mix it. On the plus side, it is a very good gel as it hydrates and leaves my face feeling smooth and not irradiated. Never got razor burn after, so that is also a plus. Price came in with all other shaving creams or gels so no worries there.
Jason C.
This is just an average shave gel. There is nothing special about it. Cost is a little high. I do have sensitive skin, and this did not bother it, but honestly most shave gels don't bother me. I hate to say it but i believe that you are just paying for the name here.
Elizabeth C.
Just like the other shave held in this line I use these even as a woman. It helps me get a closer shave on my legs and leaves them smooth. The cooling effect is nice, probably would be more noticeable on the face though.
Dalton A.
Bought this for the fiancé buuuuuut it works so well and leaves your skin so smooth I bought myself one to use when I shave my legs because it's just that good. Another plus is that is smells absolutely lovely
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I have to be careful when buying products like this because my legs are so sensitive but when i came across this i fell in love. It leaves my legs feeling so smooth! I know it's a men's product but i love it.
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
I as a woman personally use this shaving gel. It's very refreshing and moisturizing. I love this! No razor bumps. Very good on my legs. I can imagine it works wonders for men's faces.
Alyssa K.
Master Groomer Expert
This shave gel works really well. My husband really liked it. He said that it gave him a smooth shave and helped prevent irritation. It is expensive though.
Lauren R.
good, standard shaving cream... i like one that turns from a gel to a cream. i use this for my legs it's a normal decent shaving cream.
Bettie W.
This is a very awesome moisturizing shaving gel it moisturizes my husband's face and leaves it smooth and soft.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
My fiancé loves this shaving cream! He says it's smooth, & keeps his face soft & doesn't have razor bumps!
Tanea M.
Victoria , BC
Master Groomer Expert
Would you recommend this for women too?
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Is there an unscented version of this gel available?
Adam S.
Ive been wanting to try this product, does it give your skin a nice clean shave? Also does it make your skin soft and smell good after?
Beatriz G.
Se sentirá mentolado?
Megan S.
Master Groomer Expert
Does have a tingle factor to it since it's cooling?