BY GILLETTE #14 in Shaving Creams & Gels

The Fusion Hydra Gel Cooling formula features advanced glide technology and cooling technology to keep your skin refreshed during and after the shave. And it helps protect your skin for a smooth shave. We recommend using it with Gillette® Fusion shaving systems.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Menthol, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Green 3, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

Gillette Fusion Hydra Gel Cooling Shave Gel
  • "The first time I used this product I fell in love with it a smooth shave all the time the blade glides on the skin like butter with this cream best shaving gel I tryed hands down " in 2 reviews
  • "Excellent gel and works great on sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "this came in a gift set that i got my husband but he only uses the sensitive skin one so he gave it me." in 1 review
  • "I have tried it on occasion when I run out and it does work well." in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this." in 1 review
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great shaving cream, it helps grab the hair easily and leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. It is easy to use and it makes shaving fast. You get several uses out of it. The price is great as well. I highly recommend it.
Stefanie S.
PALMDALE, CA
This stuff is really good my husband got a whole set with Shavers and the cooling shaving gel and of course I had to try it out LOL and I really liked it if it wasn't for the price I probably would buy it all the time
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed using the gel to foam shave gel. It lasted longer and made my legs soft. It is affordable and has a nice smell. I would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable shave cream. I look forward to buying more from this brand of all
Justin S.
Apollo, PA
This is my favorite shaving gel. It leaves an extremely smooth finish and keeps your skin softer than ever! I have sensitive skin and this product works better than any other that I have used. I recommend this to any people who have sensitive skin shaving.
Sarah A.
Have used this lots of times and it definitely leaves a smell on you all day but not a bad one! It’s very silky and a decent price too. Very affordable id say. Use it 3 times a month maybe. Not all the time. Highly reccommend to others yes. I love it a lot.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I used my Boyfriends and it was okay, but nothing to really write home about to be honest. It didn’t really foam that much and my skin didn’t feel very soft afterward. I used it on my legs and honestly I think just shave gel does better.
Shannon S.
Laurinburg, NC
The cooling feeling you get when you first apply this shave gel feels awesome. The tingly feeling I get whike using it, let's me know it's working. Not only does it make your skin feel smooth after, it does feel a little hydrated.
Jordan H.
Elwood
This product is amazing! I love it so much. I would buy this product over anything else. The price was unbelievably great. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Everything about this product is fabulous!
Elena D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge fan on the shaving gel, but this one smells good and stays on if it comes in contact with water. Not too pricey, worth the money you’re going to pay for it! Recommend to men especially when trying to shave their face!
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
My husband uses this I use this on my legs.. the cooling sensation is so refreshing after a nice shave all shaving gels should have this in their products it makes your so feel great.
Tanea M.
Victoria, BC
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Would you recommend this for women too?
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Is there an unscented version of this gel available?
Adam S.
Ive been wanting to try this product, does it give your skin a nice clean shave? Also does it make your skin soft and smell good after?
Beatriz G.
Se sentirá mentolado?
Megan S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Does have a tingle factor to it since it's cooling?