BY GILLETTE #74 in Men's Razors

Buy Gillette Razors, Shavers Grooming Tools - Gillette Fusion Razor 6 Refill Cartridges 5 Blade Shaving Surface TEchnology. has 5 blades spaced closer together to help reduce pressure with less irritation and more comfort than MACH3 Precision Trimmer Blade. Built into the back of the cartridge. Perfect for tricky places like sideburns, under the nose, and around facial hair. Details Provided by Gillette see more...

• Anyone use the dollar shave club?? Are there razors as go...3 Answers
  • "These razors work well when they are fresh." in 1 review
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
These are really good blades for my husband's razor's because they don't cut and he loves them, they are a little exspensive but my husband prefers this brand and he loves them, I do recommend this blades if you don't mind spending a little of money.
kenia p.
kenia p.
My brother like this product it works great only when he has the skin wet or when he use cream but the only thing he don't like is the price.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Senoia, GA
Good razor blades, but awfully expensive. I recently found another brand that does a far better job, especially for the price.
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
Master Groomer Expert
I think these are the best razors for men they work well and keep the beard down all day they are not that expensive to buy
Chelsea w.
Chelsea w.
Centreville , VA
Price is outrageous. I can use dollar shave club the $9 with a extra refil pack. Last longer and the price is half that.
Julie P.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Master Groomer Expert
These razors work very well when they are fresh but its so hard keeping them fresh when they're so expensive!
Shayne P.
Shayne P.
I love these... My husband gets a clean shave and does not "poke" me! I also have to say that I steal them from time to time for my legs !
CINTHYA D.
CINTHYA D.
Bakersfield, CA
My husband use this he just loves it and he just always keeps buying them lea e his skin soft
Brytny B.
Brytny B.
Granbury, TX
These razors work well when they are fresh. however, they seem to dull quickly.
James J.
James J.
Imperial, MO
The blades on this seem to degrade REALLY fast. After 2 shaves they already begin to scratch.
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Anyone use the dollar shave club?? Are there razors as good as these??