BY GILLETTE #59 in After Shave

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Fusion After Shave Gel, Hydracool
  • "my husband has sensitive skin and this helped him a lot... now he doesn't shave without this I def." in 1 review
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
My boyfriend really likes this product because he is always too warm when he gets out of the shower so the cooling effect from this shave cream is a win for him!
ashley p.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
My boyfriend has really sensitive skin and he got this and it really goes help him, it always leaves his skin silk and smooth, I highly recommend it
jeremy t.
jeremy t.
Minot Afb, ND
This product works very well. It's quite affordable and feels great on the skin. I wish it were easier to find in the store.
Jena P.
Jena P.
Hull, MA
I personally do not understand the point of after shave gel. However; it is reasonably priced..........
Josh S.
Josh S.
Portsmouth, VA
My second favorite aftershave. Nice cooling gel. No burning, which is always a plus. Feels great on whatever area you are shaving.
Donna B.
Donna B.
My husband loves this product. It's easy on the skin and smells great. It doesn't make his face break out like others do!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
My husband prefers regular shave cream to this product he said that it does not work very well on his skin.
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My husband uses this product on a daily basis and he absolutely loves it. It minimizes after shave bumps
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Gillette shaving products quite honestly are not any better or worse than any other major brand shaving product. They do their job but do not last significantly long. I would recommend this product, just know that it is nothing special or out of the ordinary.
Keoammara C.
Keoammara C.
Providence , RI
My significant other enjoys this after shave gel. He gets burns a lot and needs this to make it a better experience for him.
Talesha R.
Talesha R.
Corp Christi, TX
Where do you usually buy it?
Stacey B.