BY GILLETTE #98 in After Shave

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elizabeth G.
Gillette shaving products quite honestly are not any better or worse than any other major brand shaving product. They do their job but do not last significantly long. I would recommend this product, just know that it is nothing special or out of the ordinary.
LAURA L.
Greenwood, FL
Lori L.

My husband has used this shave gel for a very long time. I purchased a different brand shave gel and he went back to the store and purchased the Gillette Fusion After Shave Gel HydraCool. He said that this is the only one he uses because it actually keeps his face from getting any kind of razor burn. I have to agree with him I do not know when the last time he has had razor burn. Sometimes I sneak and use a little to shave my legs with, and it leaves them silky-smooth.
Michelle C.
My boyfriend really likes this product because he is always too warm when he gets out of the shower so the cooling effect from this shave cream is a win for him!
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
My boyfriend has really sensitive skin and he got this and it really goes help him, it always leaves his skin silk and smooth, I highly recommend it
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
I get this for my husband and he really enjoys the way it smells and it doesn't make his skin break out unlike some other brands which is amazing.
Josh S.
Portsmouth, VA
My second favorite aftershave. Nice cooling gel. No burning, which is always a plus. Feels great on whatever area you are shaving.
Samantha M.
Riverview, FL
I buy this for my husband. Gillette is a great brand, and it smells good. He really likes it and it doesn't irritate his skin.
jeremy t.
Minot Afb, ND
This product works very well. It's quite affordable and feels great on the skin. I wish it were easier to find in the store.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
My significant other enjoys this after shave gel. He gets burns a lot and needs this to make it a better experience for him.
Donna B.
My husband loves this product. It's easy on the skin and smells great. It doesn't make his face break out like others do!
Talesha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
Where do you usually buy it?
Stacey L.