BY GILLETTE #61 in After Shave

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Fusion After Shave Gel, Hydracool
  • "my husband has sensitive skin and this helped him a lot... now he doesn't shave without this I def." in 1 review
Michelle C.
My boyfriend really likes this product because he is always too warm when he gets out of the shower so the cooling effect from this shave cream is a win for him!
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
My boyfriend has really sensitive skin and he got this and it really goes help him, it always leaves his skin silk and smooth, I highly recommend it
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
I get this for my husband and he really enjoys the way it smells and it doesn't make his skin break out unlike some other brands which is amazing.
jeremy t.
Minot Afb, ND
This product works very well. It's quite affordable and feels great on the skin. I wish it were easier to find in the store.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
My significant other enjoys this after shave gel. He gets burns a lot and needs this to make it a better experience for him.
Veronica M.
My husband has sensitive skin and this helped him a lot... now he doesn't shave without this I def. recommend it
Samantha M.
Riverview, FL
I buy this for my husband. Gillette is a great brand, and it smells good. He really likes it and it doesn't irritate his skin.
Jena P.
Hull , MA
I personally do not understand the point of after shave gel. However; it is reasonably priced..........
Josh S.
Portsmouth, VA
My second favorite aftershave. Nice cooling gel. No burning, which is always a plus. Feels great on whatever area you are shaving.
ryan l.
New Castle, IN
This after shave is awesome love the cooling sensation on my face. Feels great after a shave.
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
Where do you usually buy it?
Stacey B.