BY GILLETTE #34 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion, Cartridges, Power, 6Ct: 5-blade shaving surface Precision trimmer see more...

Gillette Fusion
  • "good product my husband uses these and only these and not pricey and theres a coupon out for them." in 1 review
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
I buy my husband these razors all of the time. I usually use the Venus razors on myself, but after forgetting to buy me a replacement I used his and fell in love. They are extremely affordable and I feel like they do a better job at shaving.
Kyle H.
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
These blades work wonders. They provide a close shave and wont't cut you even when you only use them with water. Be careful when they start to get dull though but this is a concern with all blades.
ARIXON L.
ARIXON L.
Auburn, AL
I removed the hairs from the skin very easily, does not irritate the skin, not cut me , keeps my skin hydrated, I have used a couple of times and I will continue using it , it's great
Katie N.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
Love this just as much as the Schick Quattro. This razor comes with a powered part. The electric shave makes my legs feel smooth and silky.
Cruz G.
Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY
I love the Gillete Fusion Power Razor. I don't shave every day but I love that this razor glides through my facial hair without any issues and never leaves any redness or irritation. I've tried other razor such as Harrys and always end up going back to the Gillete because I love the close shave I get. The blades are expensive but I always check Amazon for great deals on replacement blades.
Teria L.
Teria L.
My boyfriend uses these, but I also buy them because these things last longer than razors ive previously, they are more heavy duty! These things are amazing and I love them and so does my boyfriend
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I really like these blades. I use this in addition to a Mach 3 when traveling and a Schick Hydro 5. I buy whichever blades are on sale I prefer the Schick Hydro 5 and the Fusion 5 though for their closer shave.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Although I'm a woman, i have always used and preferred men's razors. To me, they just seem sharper, and I rarely knick myself. I almost always use gillette and my only wish is that they weren't so darn expensive.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Theresa, NY
My husband uses the blades and they work really well on his face. I have also used them to shave my legs and I have to say they work better than the female version.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Medina, NY
I am not going to lie - i do use men's razors because they work so much better for me than any "ladies razors" i have used. the price is a bit high though!
Yoly O.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
Are these razors worth the price?