• Gillette Fresh + Clean Body Wash Cool Wave

BY GILLETTE

Gillette Fresh + Clean Arctic Ice Body Wash: Body wash 3X triple freshness system Invigorating arctic ice scent

Gillette Fresh + Clean Body Wash

Start your review of Gillette Fresh + Clean Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hayley P.
Evanston, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A great body wash. A fresh and clean scent. My husband loves it and I lime the way it makes him smell.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husbands likes it. It does smell clean and it seems refreshing. I asked him what he thought and like a man he just says he likes it. Haha.
penny s.
Pineville, KY
A great value! It leaves them smelling great, fresh, and clean. My man prefers a all in one body wash.
cynthia r.
My husband use gilette body wash it smells so good .I would recommend it to friends and family
Crystal9 l.
My husband loves this product and honestly so do i... it makes him smell awesome and inviting
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
My husband uses Gilette and Old Spice and both leave him smelling very fresh and clean throughout the day.
Tracey J.
La Vergne, TN
My husband uses this body wash and it smells so fresh and clean! He also uses Gillette brand shaving cream. Very good product! Highly recommend.
Mermelada đź’‹.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My fiance using this product daily, smells great and refreshing. He says he feels really clean and I tell him scent lasts almost all day. It is ideal for people with lots of body hair because it keeps them fresh longer. This brand is totally wonderful!!
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I buy this for my husband and it smells soooo good!!! I have used a couple times solely for the smell. Doesn't dry skin out either.
Gary B.