BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Fresh + Clean Arctic Ice Body Wash: Body wash 3X triple freshness system Invigorating arctic ice scent

Tracey J.
La Vergne, TN
My husband uses this body wash and it smells so fresh and clean! He also uses Gillette brand shaving cream. Very good product! Highly recommend.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
My husbands likes it. It does smell clean and it seems refreshing. I asked him what he thought and like a man he just says he likes it. Haha.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
I buy this for my husband and it smells soooo good!!! I have used a couple times solely for the smell. Doesn't dry skin out either.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
My husband uses Gilette and Old Spice and both leave him smelling very fresh and clean throughout the day.
Hayley P.
Shenandoah, IA
A great body wash. A fresh and clean scent. My husband loves it and I lime the way it makes him smell.
Crystal9 l.
My husband loves this product and honestly so do i... it makes him smell awesome and inviting
penny s.
Pineville, KY
A great value! It leaves them smelling great, fresh, and clean. My man prefers a all in one body wash.
My fiance using this product daily, smells great and refreshing. He says he feels really clean and I tell him scent lasts almost all day. It is ideal for people with lots of body hair because it keeps them fresh longer. This brand is totally wonderful!!
cynthia r.
My husband use gilette body wash it smells so good .I would recommend it to friends and family
Gary B.