BY GILLETTE #85 in Shaving Creams & Gels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hunter J.
Kennewick, WA
received this product from Gillette in exchange for an honest review. I have used the product for a few weeks now, and the following comments are derived from my own experience.

The Gillette series 3x action sensitive shaving gel provides a smooth, comfortable and refreshing shaving experience, even without a top of the line razor to go along with it. I typically use disposable hybrid 3 blade razors, and I have yet to experience any issues.

The propellant has been very reliable, which is more than I can say for other products I've tried in the past. The gel always comes out with minimal effort, and is very easy to spread and lather up where needed. I have noticed that it conditions my skin quite nicely, and provides an excellent protection/comfort level while shaving. It also has a pleasant fresh scent to boot.

I personally prefer the rust free containers that Gillette offers in another line of products, but you really can't go wrong with this line. It does exactly what it says it will.
Anna R.
As a woman, this has never been my first choice of shaving cream but one trip when I left behind my shaving cream but my boyfriend brought his, left me with no choice. It actually worked very well and I'd use it again if I had to! The aloe in the cream is very soothing to your skin and leaves a kind of musty scent (that i wasn't a big fan of). Ultimately, it was a great product and I know for a fact my boyfriend LOVES IT.
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
My boyfriend uses this to shave, and he has sensitive skin. It's super affordable, and the formula is super creamy and has a great lather. The smell is OK but I don't love it. It keeps his skin from getting too much razor burn.
Lori K.
Carthage, TX
I use any shaving cream that is around the house. My husband likes Gillette so that is usually what we have. It smells like a man so I probably should try something made for ladies but it does a good job for me when shaving .
Jeannie B.
Longwood, FL
I always use Gillette Shaving Cream all types. I need it to see where I shaved and where I missed areas. The cream also helps me to have smooth legs and get the hairs close to the skin. I love the Aloe one the most!
Lu C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this at a hotel before, because they didn't have women's shaving cream. I thought it did the job. It offered nothing out of the ordinary compared to other shaving creams. The smell wasn't horrible or great.
Karthika D.
Irving, TX
This shaving cream works fairly well, and it didn't produce any rashes or dry skin issues for me. I bought it at Walmart, and I find it very easy to use. Compared to other products, I would say it has room for improvement, because it didn't leave my skin feeling as smooth as I expected.
Peter C.
San Mateo, CA
I was traveling and staying at a friends house. He had this in his cabinet and I used it. Worked well, it was just shaving cream. Nothing special, didn't leave my skin feeling better or worse
Wendy M.
This is the brand that my dad used. When my son was little dad would give a can to my son while he was in the tub. My son would make shaving cream beards and hair with it. Good memories!
Liz F.
Alexandria, VA
Perfectly acceptable shaving cream, steal it from my husband on occasion. Works great, definitely smells manly. I try to only use it when I can't locate or haven't had time to purchase my own more feminine kind. Overall its a great product, it should make both parties happy for shaving purposes.