BY GILLETTE #96 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Brand: Gillette Name: Comfort Glide Foamy Regular Shave Foam Size: 6.25 ounces Features: Keeps thick, extra rich, creamy lather for a close, comfortable shave Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns.

• Looking for a new shaving cream could this be the one? How does thi...3 Answers
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Milwaukee, WI
Although my dad had purchased this for himself, I have used it when I was out of my regular gel. It was effective in reducing razor bumps and honestly I liked the smell as a female. It was easy to use, in fact I found that with one squirt more product came out of the bottle than I needed but I would rather have it this way than not enough.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
I recently ran out of my shaving cream, I've always purchased the ones advertised towards ladies, and I found my husband's shaving cream so I decided to give it a try. This makes the shaving process so much easier, I've had less cuts and razor burns with these. I'd recommend for both men and women.
Kim K.
Kim K.
Fort Worth, TX
This works for women even though it is made for men. I have used this several times when I have run out of my own shave cream, and I wasn't disappointed. While it does have a more 'manly' scent, the product is effective. It has a good consistency and stays on well even when in the shower.
Maritza b.
Maritza b.
West seneca, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this at a Hotel. I tried it to shave my legs and I love how smooth and silky it was. The smell isn't that great but it doesn't Linger on you after you rinse it off which is good. Medicinal smell but it's tolerable. It's not awful it just isn't flowery and feminine.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I'm honestly not picky when it comes to shaving cream, so even though this is for men, I'll swipe it from my dad or brother if I need to. It's a nice consistency, thick so you don't have to worry about making a mess, and it helps me get a closer, cleaner shave.
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Cheapest foam I can generally find it gets the job done. My only complaint is the smell is pretty strong and when I am shaving and feeling my most feminine it is a very manly smell. But I can't complain because that is the kind I choose to use.
Nora T.
Nora T.
The guys in my house really like this one says it conditions there skin as they shave and they have less irritations. Would highly recommend this product both my men have to shave for work everyday and this is a house must have for them.
Leann R.
Leann R.
Mcminnville, TN
I've had to use this a lot over the years because it seems like every guy I've ever hung out with used this. I'm sorry but it's terrible. Terrible fragrance and there's no moisture to it at all and leaves a funky film on my legs
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
My husband uses this to shave his face for work. i mean, it works, it does it job for the most part. his hair grows quickly, but this cream doesn't help slow it down by any means. it just makes it easier for him to shave is all.
Kameron H.
Kameron H.
Carthage, MO
Feels good on the skin, and after I'm done shaving my face feels nice and smooth. It's a pretty affordable price. Just about every Walmart carries this shaving cream. Gets the job done and I love it. 10/10 would buy again.
Eric M.
Eric M.
Ceres, CA
Looking for a new shaving cream could this be the one? How does this compare to barbasol? Why is this product any better?