BY GILLETTE #40 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Foamy Shave Foam features a Comfort Glide Formula™ and a rich, citrus-scented lather that spreads easily and rinses clean for that Foamy shave men have enjoyed for generations.

Simple. Honest. Classic. That’s the Gillette Foamy shave.

water/Eau, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isobutane, Laureth-23, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propane, Fragrance/Parfum, Bht.
Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

Buy on Walgreens
Kyle D.
Mount Vernon, NY
This stuff is the best.
Very satisfied with my purchase of this product. The product has rich and lightly scented foam and is a pleasure to use. I was looking for a replacement for my Colgate shave-cream since it is no longer available and this fills my needs exactly.

Plus the scent is very refreshing and definitely wakes you up if you have an early start to your day
Pranav M.
Princeton, NJ
This shave foam is perfectly scented with sweet and sour lemon smell. It lead to a smooth shave and I was satisfied with it. I had ordered it online from Amazon and got it within a couple of days. I will definitely recommend people to shift from shaving creams to this shaving foam.
Angela R.
Santa Cruz, CA
My skin felt so soft after using this product. I use it on my legs it was easy use and I happened to obtain no scratches after. It's affordable and what's great is I was able to purchase it again at the dollar tree. I highly recommend to others who would like to use this.
Sierra M.
It makes my significant other's face feel so smooth and the smell is not too off putting. He says that it is really effective at "straightening the hairs for cutting". He definitely likes it better than typical shave creams, and he tells me to buy it for him all the time.
Gabriela M.
Medley, FL
I really love the smeelll... i will buy again, is a excelent product.. and i love.
Foam party! There is nothing better than this foam Gillet serves to lather up with a thick , foamy shaving cream her again .... you can always buy .. yes! LOVE IT LEMON LIme
vanonda k.
Salt Lake City, UT
Great price, plus it leaves you feeling so fresh and clean and no nicks. Everyone in the home uses it. Either for legs, armpits or face. Normally buy it at Walmart while I am shopping. Budget saver. I make sure we are stocked up on it, it is a staple.
Dalia G.
Silver Spring, MD
Although most times its believed that gillette products are for men i believe that its super efficient for women! It works better than most woman brands and it costs just as much as the women shaving creams. Overall super happy with the product!
Codt W.
Hillsville, VA
It smelled great! But really did not give me the most satisfing shave I had bad razor burn afterwards was not a very pleasant experience
But it smells great and worked great for the most part I'm happy with the producers but I did break out.
Jenn K.
Lemon like is not a scent I would want on my face after shaving. Typically citrus would irritate the skin after shaving it's an effective shave gel but I would not recommend to others other Gillette products work great
Laura L.
Prospect Park, NJ
Yes, I use men's shaving lotion. Really there is no difference. And this is just as good as any other shaving gel or lotion. I have very course hair and this was very soothing while shaving.