BY GILLETTE #43 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Foamy Shave Foam features a Comfort Glide Formula™ and a rich, citrus-scented lather that spreads easily and rinses clean for that Foamy shave men have enjoyed for generations.

Simple. Honest. Classic. That’s the Gillette Foamy shave.

water/Eau, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isobutane, Laureth-23, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propane, Fragrance/Parfum, Bht.
Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
You’ll legs feel great after you shave .they
Men’s shaving cream is less expensive then the women’s which is great and it has more cream and last forever this has my approval
Sara S.
PASCO, WA
Smells great and works. I feel it lasted forever and the price is right on for the amount you get. I loved how well it worked on my legs and under arms. My legs were so smooth after using. I would highly recommend this product to friends and family members.
Keely T.
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Mabel A.
This product is very good for shaving, it leaves the skin smooth and the razor doesn't feel rough in your skin. I have always preferred men's shaving creams over women's because they feel more focused on being useful, and women's shaving cream feel more like a perfume.
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations!  It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I found this on sale at a local walmart. CAN YOU BELIEVE... on sale!! and lettme tell you this product is a winner. It is so light and smells so wonderful. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Does the work for the best price! I feel like shaving cream is shaving cream unless you have really sensitive skin. I have never had a problem with this and it is like the cheapest shaving cream ever!!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it goes on so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Meghan Sara K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite shaving cream I've ever used! YES — I used this! Real talk - I found this on the cheap at the grocery store on a day when I was out of shaving cream. I picked it up on a whim, and WOW. The foam is SO THICK, the smell is nice (but not too cloying) and reminds me of mojitos so RIGHT THERE, it's a huge WIN. And the shave I got on my legs was so smooth, I couldn't believe it. This stuff is AMAZING, I would recommend to anybody!
Kyle D.
Mount Vernon, NY
This stuff is the best.
Very satisfied with my purchase of this product. The product has rich and lightly scented foam and is a pleasure to use. I was looking for a replacement for my Colgate shave-cream since it is no longer available and this fills my needs exactly.

Plus the scent is very refreshing and definitely wakes you up if you have an early start to your day