BY GILLETTE

Gillette Foamy Sensitive Skin is lightly fragranced and provides a rich, creamy lather that spreads easily and rinses clean for that Foamy shave men have enjoyed for generations.

water/Eau, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isobutane, Laureth-23, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propane, Fragrance/Parfum, Bht.

FRAGRANCE INFORMATION
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

• I want to buy this for my man please is this a good produ...1 Answers
  • My husband uses this daily. I was wondering if anyone has...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
This is a great shaving cream to use, especially because it’s made for sensitive skin! It’s very effective to use when shaving because it creates a nice amount of foam and a lather. I strongly recommend this shaving cream to anyone, especially someone who has sensitive skin! Very affordable and a great product!
Chrissy S.
York, SC
This is a very good cheap shaving cream. Works great for males or females. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin. Very affordable and can be purchased at most stores. I definitely recommend.
Dixie M.
This is a good shaving cream for ladies that have sensitive skin. It gives you a good shave , leaves the legs feeling smooth and moisturized after it is rinsed off. The smell like is not overly masculine so it is a good choice to use as a woman. The cost is very reasonable and a bottle lasts a while.
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
This shave cream is so amazing! It's very lightweight and it exceeded my expectations when I tried it for the first time. It's pretty affordable and easy to find at any drugstore or Walmart. I bought mine at my local Walmart. I would definitely be purchasing this item again!
Ashley W.
Converse , TX
I have actually used this for my legs. I bought it for my husband. Worked great and left my skin feeling very smooth and hydrated. I would definitely use this again for myself and continue buying for my husband because he loved using it on his face
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Really great for sensitive skin like mine and can be used for legs, armpits, etc and leaves my skin moisturizer but not bothered like other products typically do!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
While I don’t use this for shaving, I do use it to get stage makeup off. Body makeup, camouflage etc can easily be removed with a layer of shaving cream. It does have a rather strong smell than ugh which I could do without
Rachel W.
Bristol, CT
This product is great! It lathers onto the body very well and leaves the skin super soft. The scent is good and leaves the body feeling nice! It’s gives you a nice shave. Will buy again and recommend again
Elise E.
This is a pretty good shaving cream and it is very effective and helps smooth my skin and hydrated my skin, it definitely meet my expectations and is very easy to use, once I run out I am gonna buy another one
Jessica G.
Olathe , KS
I’ve always used men’s shaving cream. It’s cheaper and does the job perfectly. I appreciate the good lather I get from Gilette and the sensitive skin variety doesn’t leave my legs dry.
Lindsey S.
Uniontown, WA
My husband uses this daily. I was wondering if anyone has had problems with dry skin or break outs from using this product. I tried it because I was out and it was not a fun experience. I'm just wondering if it's because it's not sensitive enough for my sensitive skin or it's because it's tailored towards men.
Secretly N.
I want to buy this for my man please is this a good product ,