BY GILLETTE #9 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Foamy Sensitive Skin is lightly fragranced and provides a rich, creamy lather that spreads easily and rinses clean for that Foamy shave men have enjoyed for generations.

water/Eau, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isobutane, Laureth-23, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propane, Fragrance/Parfum, Bht.

FRAGRANCE INFORMATION
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

• My husband uses this daily. I was wondering if anyone has had pro...1 Answers
Chrissy S.
York, SC
This is a very good cheap shaving cream. Works great for males or females. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin. Very affordable and can be purchased at most stores. I definitely recommend.
Dixie M.
This is a good shaving cream for ladies that have sensitive skin. It gives you a good shave , leaves the legs feeling smooth and moisturized after it is rinsed off. The smell like is not overly masculine so it is a good choice to use as a woman. The cost is very reasonable and a bottle lasts a while.
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
This shave cream is so amazing! It's very lightweight and it exceeded my expectations when I tried it for the first time. It's pretty affordable and easy to find at any drugstore or Walmart. I bought mine at my local Walmart. I would definitely be purchasing this item again!
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
I just use guys shaving cream. None of that extra stuff that is labeled for women and still doesn't provide a closer and clean shave as such as this. Love to use it perfect a little goes a long way
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my boyfriend's favorites. It leaves his skin smooth and soft and you don't see any bumps so it leaves the skin nice and smooth. He doesn't break out and it doesn't leave anything black on his face. It looks like he doesn't even have hair.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have actually used this for my legs. I bought it for my husband. Worked great and left my skin feeling very smooth and hydrated. I would definitely use this again for myself and continue buying for my husband because he loved using it on his face
Allyssia S.
Im veey careful with shaving cream because of how easily i get razor burn and breakouts but its rare that i ever have problems ever since i started using this product. Its not one of rhe chesper brands, but its definitely worth the money.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Really great for sensitive skin like mine and can be used for legs, armpits, etc and leaves my skin moisturizer but not bothered like other products typically do!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
While I don’t use this for shaving, I do use it to get stage makeup off. Body makeup, camouflage etc can easily be removed with a layer of shaving cream. It does have a rather strong smell than ugh which I could do without
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Im a woman but I love using gillette mens shaving cream its just so much better on sensitive skin and leaves you very very smooth and it smells great ! And inexpensive and I usually always purchase it at my local walmart !
Lindsey S.
Moncks Corner , SC
My husband uses this daily. I was wondering if anyone has had problems with dry skin or break outs from using this product. I tried it because I was out and it was not a fun experience. I'm just wondering if it's because it's not sensitive enough for my sensitive skin or it's because it's tailored towards men.