BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Foamy Shave Cream, Barber Shop Fresh Gillette Foamy Barber Shop Clean has a thick, extra rich, creamy lather for a close comfortable shave and contains no CFCs.

Samantha D.
Columbia, SC
Always in our home. My dad uses it every morning so it became part of my regime as well. It does have a very distinct smell that is not very feminine or flowery but that is why I like it! It smells clean and crisp and works! Compared to other brands that try to sell you on other factors, this product does exactly what it is supposed to do for half the price.
Belinda B.
I use the foamy shaving cream in my classroom. Put some on their desk in front of them. Have the kids gently spread it around. Call out a spelling world and have them write it with their finger. When finished they can erase with their hands and get ready for the next word. At the end you have a clean classroom
Brandi A.
I have extremely sensitive skin. With exczema it's hard to find a good shaving cream that leaves me smooth without irritation but this one works great for me. My husband bought it for him and I tried it one day after being miserable from other creams. Now we only have to buy one and we share!
Emily B.
I'm a girl and let's be real. Girl hair can be tough. This shaving cream is THE BEST for getting ur legs super soft. They stay soft for a week atleast as well!! It's the best. It may not look like u shaved after about 3 days but because of this shaving cream it sure does feel like u shaved
Bryan B.
Kent
Call me old fashioned but I love the cream over the gel anyday. Because it's the only product I've ever used in this category it's hard to give it a 5 start, but I think 3 is good enough. You can buy it pretty much anywhere including amazon and it leaves my face feeling happy.
Marissa A.
Love love love this shaving cream. It is cheaper than the women's brands and it goes on so nicely. Plus the can usually lasts me a really long time and I Shave everyday. You can find it anywhere, target, Walmart, drug store and its there. I really recommend it
Garrett F.
Costa Mesa, CA
I prefer this over the other versions Gillette offers because its a great deal! I have never found that different performing shaving creams actually do what they say, so i stick with the basics. Great price and gets the job done so no reason for me to switch.
Christina A.
Great shaving cream! Sets a great base for any razor! I use this product every day (when I shower) and have never been let down. Leaves legs smelling great and feeling extra fresh. Love this product and recommend it to anyone who wants a nice, clean shave.
Olivia F.
Ok, I know this is for men, but ladies this is a great shaving cream for all over! It's nice and thick so you don't have to worry about nicks, but you will have to rinse your razor more often than normal. Trust me, it's totally, 100% worth the extra time.
Rosetta K.
This brand is ok. I buy it for women's legs instead of the husband's face. I don't find it as moisturizing or soothing as something with aloe included. The price was affordable and easily accessible but I didn't like it for my intended purpose.