BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

2in1 Gillette Face + Body Wash with Oil Control provides a deep clean that removes excess surface oil without drying out your skin.  Its powerful beaded formula works with cleansers to help scrub away dead and dry skin for a refreshing clean that won t dry you out. Face and Body Wash 2 in 1 Body Wash Oil Control Engineered with a convenient 2-in-1 formula that combines a Deep Cleaning Body Wash + Daily Face Wash with microbeads. Helps scrub away dead skin + remove excess surface oil, without drying you out. ;

Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
My boyfriend used this a couple of months ago before he switched to Old Spice body wash.
We both loved the smell of it and he said he actually felt clean after a shower using this body wash. Since he works in construction and is around dirt, rocks, cement, and all kinds of dirt and grime, it was important that he felt clean afterwards so he could have a relaxing night.
The smell was good, but it didn't last too long. The reason he switched was because Old Spice has a 8-hr long smell to its bodywashes that we both enjoyed more.
Nancy K.
Springfield, IL
My boyfriend uses this product and he loves it. it smells good and works well on his skin type and leaves his skin feeling smooth. He has tried others and always goes back to this one.
Laura M.
My husband & both of my boys like using this body wash. It leaves them smelling so fresh & clean. It's a nice blend of both cleanser and yet at the same time gentle enough for their face.
Sarah G.
My boyfriend uses this and he likes it. I think that he gets smelly faster when he uses this compared to when he uses another brand. He seems to like it. I don't think that it fights his acne at all though
Amanda M.
West Seneca, NY
I personally do not use this product, but my boyfriend swears by it. After two years and that is the only kind he will buy. Plus, ladies, it smells so good !!!
greidy p.
me encanta este olor ... mi novio lo usa y tiene un olor agradable, ademas el precio es accesible y se puede encontrar en cualquier parte.. lo recomiendo 100%
Deanna M.
I got this for my husband and it smells yummy on him. It has nice later and nice thickness.. price is good too and you can get it in any drug store.
Maria V.
New bern, NC
I love the smell, my dad uses it and i really love the smell of it, I totally recommend this to your boyfriend, father or any man in your family.
Molly B.
My husband has very dry skin and this body wash cleanses without drying out. It's lathery and smooth and smells great.
Melissa P.
Double Oak, TX
Used this while showering at my boyfriends apartment and loved it. Smells great and leaves your skin feeling smooth.