BY GILLETTE

Gillette Undefeated Clear Gel Men’s Antiperspirant Deodorant gives you 48 hours of sweat and odor protection. With Scent XTend technology providing fade resistant scent, the precision engineered formula will keep you fresh all day. Gillette Clear Gel goes on clear and stays on clear, giving you invisible sweat protection. see more...

Gabriel B.
This is by far the best deodorant I have ever used! I have been using it for years now and refuse to use anything else. The gel dries down within minutes of application and keep my underarms sweat and odor free all day long! Whether it’s on a normal day or if I’m doing physical activity! The scent really lasts for hours too! If I do happen to start sweating a little, the scent of the deodorant gets stronger and covers up and odor! I would recommend to any man or woman.
David M.
Blackfoot, ID
Purchased at: Costco
I like this product because there is no mess and you use the entire product. Unlike the sticks, the gel does not break when dropped.
Kassidy C.
Purchased at: CVS
I started using men's deodorant when I was in colorguard. I was always reapplying and felt like i smelled no matter how much I used. This stuff cut down my usage and bonus it smells great.