BY GILLETTE

Gillette Arctic Ice Clear Gel Men’s Antiperspirant Deodorant gives you 48 hours of sweat and odor protection. With Scent XTend technology providing fade resistant scent, the precision engineered formula will keep you fresh all day. Gillette Clear Gel goes on clear and stays on clear, giving you invisible sweat protection. see more...

Samantha R.
I’m not ashamed to say that I use men’s deodorant. The smell is great. It lasts all day and doesn’t make me sweat like some woman’s deodorant. The price is a bit expensive but I’d say it’s worth it. I definitely recommend and will continue to purchase.
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
This product smells really good and is decently priced! My husband uses this product about twice a day to help with odor. With some brands he has a problem with getting a rash in his armpits and groin area but not with this product! This product comes out of the container really fast and if dropped when warmer will come out of the container. We buy this product at walmart!
Amanda G.
Key West
Love that its clear. I know it's for men and I'm a woman but it works better so far for me. It does a decent but not perfect job of halting odor.