BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Endurance Cool Waves patented Anti-Perspirantdeodorant formula stays on your skin instead of your shirt. So the world sees your dry and confident side and nothing else.

Jacob A.
Jacob A.
Clover, SC
I really like this product because it does exactly as it advertises. It keeps me cool and dry throughout my entire day, I'd say this is a very nice antiperspirant. The scent isn't too overwhelming and I would definitely recommend this to guy who likes to stay fresh.
Lupita G.
Lupita G.
Prosser, WA
Me encanta su olor y más cuando mi esposo lo usa porque huele como fresco y muy agradable
ANNE F.
ANNE F.
Plainwell, MI
I recently received a free sample of this deoderant through another site. It is for men but I have to admit I had to try it out for myself as well as give it to one of the guys I know. I think it is definetly scented for the men though. I didn't care for the masculine smell but it's fine for men. It works well, the opinion I got from the guy I gave it to was nothing but positive. He asked me if I ever get more he will take them. Sooo, there you have it. It's a great product that works. I can vouch for that too, he didn't stink when he was around me. Thats a true story.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
My boyfriend's opinions of this product are as follows: It does the job, but there is nothing about it that stands out. His favorite antiperspirant/deodorant is Old Spice in BearGlove. He likes Old Spice more because the scent lasts a lot longer. He wanted to try Gillette because it was on sale at Costco, but he will not be purchasing this again.
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I got a travel size of this from Rite Aid because I needed something small to carry for an overnight trip. I was fairly disappointed. It did go on clear but I didn't feel it kept me dry. The scent was overpowering and smelled a bit cheap.  Skip this and buy Old Spice, my advice from a girl that has to smell you guys.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Only deodorant my husband will wear. He loves the gel formula. Look for it at Sams or Costco for the best deal. Or, there is usually a coupon if you purchase 2. I have tried but prefer spray so gel isn't my thing.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
works really well and has a good smell, is stronger than a women's deodorant, does help reduce wetness in my experience, really does last long and i do not know if i got a faulty one but the product doesn't come out too well unless i squeeze the bottle
Brian A.
Brian A.
I love this deodorant because it keeps me fresh all day long! I don't have to worry about applying more to keep fresh. Eliminates odor for sure and keeps you cool! Very satisfied and will keep purchasing! Would definitely recommend!
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
I recommend this product very much! It's clear so there is no need to worry about white under the pits. Not expensive just the right amount. Lasts two whole days! Very satisfied. Will buy again!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
this deodorant is great! it smells nice and doesn't leave white marks on my clothes. it takes a little to dry depending on how much you apply, but you don't need a lot. i actually stole the one i have from my boyfriend so now i when he's away i still have a reminder of him lol just need to sniff my pits