BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Var Wccpi = "Prod6209688";

Jennifer P.
I stole my boyfriends deodorant when I ran out so that's how I ended up using this...repeatedly. I love it. I'm very sensitive to deodorants. I used the same one for 37+years until they quit making it:(. goes on smooth doesn't give me a migraine from the smell and lasts all day. 5 stars!
Latessia D.
North Matewan, WV
My husband has used this deodorant for years and not only is it super affordable it's easy to use and smells amazing! It lasts him all day long and far exceeds our expectations! I'd definitely recommend to anyone and truthfully, I like to use it myself as well !
Tia S.
Saint Regis, MT
I have two boys who are going through puberty and both play every sport known to man lol this product works great smell good and it last for a while the price is reasonable and thus far I have had no complaints from the two of them about skin irritation :)
Ada  L.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I've used the Gillette Clear Gel Cool Wave anti-perspirant for quite a while. It is available at Costco in my area in 5-packs for a much better price than buying them individually elsewhere. It works well to keep you dry, it has a pleasant scent, and the clear gel doesn't stain shirts. It gets the job done so I'll keep using it.
FERMINA C.
Phoenix, AZ
I ALWAYS BUY THIS DEODERANT FOR MY HUSBAND I LOVE THE WAY IT SMELLS! IT HAS SUCH A FRESH AN CLEAN SMELL! IT LASTS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DAY! IT DOES NOT STOP WORKING! I CAN ALWAYS FIND THIS DEODERANT AT ANY STORE USUALLY. I WOULD DEFINATLEY RECCOMENT THIS PRODUCT!
Brittany J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My boyfriend used to use this deodorant but now uses Axe as he finds that one to smell better. He also isn't a big fan of the gel deodorant.
Tatyana O.
I like this deodorant because it doesn't irritate and inflame my skin. It does a very good job! I use it before I play sports
hemil s.
I gifted this to my brother and he loved it. All other around him loved it too. :P Its good smelling and long lasting
Kaylee  B.
Jourdanton, TX
I bought my dad this deodorant and he loves it. He refuses to use anything else so I recommend trying it sometime!(:
Evangelina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband loves this product I'm for whatever doesn't make his pits stink as he can get musty sometimes